Travis Kelce ex-girlfriend secretly gave birth to an Adorable Baby Boy after going off social media for months, this Good News happened shortly Travis unveils a DISTURBING secrets about his Ex. Kayla – ‘I pleaded with her but she refused and she terminated our first child…’

Woman that gave birth

Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend Kayla Nicole played a massive prank on her followers online.

Woman that gave birth

She recently took to TikTok and Instagram and left everyone scratching their head.

But because the netizens have a habit of getting to the bottom of everything and fact-checking, they were quick to give their assessment.

Her TikTok and IG story suggested that something major was due in the fall of 2024. From the way, the story was posted, it seemed that the influencer was due for a baby, but the facts didn’t seem to corroborate the speculations. After taking a closer look, it appeared that she might just be following a trend.

The video showcased her in blue gym attire in a video that was captioned “Coming Soon Fall 2024.” The audio in the video made it seem more like a prank than an actual life update. She lip-synced the words, “To everyone who watches my life and gossips about it, don’t give up. Season 2 is about to come out.” At the bottom, it read, “Boy or Girl?”

While there isn’t much information about the “season 2” being talked about, one thing is for sure Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend did tease everyone through the short clip. Given the timing of the video on April 1 and the comments under the TikTok video, it wouldn’t be far-fetched to say that Kayla Nicole presented her sense of humor in the best possible way. Comments under the post like, “Kayla lol the way I sat up! And then I remembered,” “I was shocked there for a moment,” indicated that her prank was after all a success.

This is a clear reflection of Kayla’s growing presence on social media, which further gets firm in place through her recent post on IG that has her channeling her inner Serena Williams!