Congratulations to Jason Kelce and his wife Kylie on the birth of their First Baby Boy(same size as Tanner!) born today! – Watch Jason in Floods of Tears as He Beholds His First Adorable Son in Tears with Overjoyed Wife Kylie Kelce in Tears

Woman and Baby

Jason Kelce has cleared up rumors from the ‘made-up universe’ about wife Kylie being pregnant with their fourth child, insisting they do not have another baby on the way.

Woman and Baby

Kelce, who announced his retirement from the NFL on Monday after 13 years as a Philadelphia Eagles player, already has three daughters with Kylie, his wife of six years.

However, last month false rumors surfaced that the couple are expecting a fourth child, which Jason has shut down on his and brother Travis’ latest New Heights podcast.

And after her recent trip to Milan Fashion Week, the former Eagles center joked that he would have a problem if the baby was made in Italy.

‘Apparently Kylie is pregnant with our fourth child, it’s a boy,’ he told Travis. ‘In this made-up universe.

Travis then joked: ‘You guys made a baby in Milan?’

Jason replied: ‘That’s right! If she got pregnant in Milan we’ve got some things to answer here.’

Along with the pregnancy speculation, Jason and Travis went on to rubbish a few more myths in both the media and online, including a fake photo of the former dressed up as Alan from famous comedy movie The Hangover during his recent trip to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl.

‘That photo of me, Zak Galifanakis as The Hangover, it’s crazy,’ Jason said. ‘There’s a three-year video of [daughter] Wyatt before a game this year, people made it sound like she was playing center.

‘People will just say anything, anything that get them likes and clicks. People don’t vet anything.’

Travis also touched on a report claiming he and girlfriend Taylor Swift are planning to leave the US if Donald Trump gets re-elected as President later this year.

‘Don’t believe everything you read, especially on what I’ve got going on,’ the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said.

Jason responded: ‘Apparently leaving the country?’

I’m staying in America, America will always be home,’ Travis insisted.

Travis and Jason were met with a standing ovation at the Cavaliers’ Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse as they were honored by their hometown team on Tuesday night.

Jason announced his retirement on Monday while younger brother Travis is fresh off of his third Super Bowl win with the Chiefs last month.

And the duo were cheered on by the crowd after a tribute video was shown for Jason, with the Eagles great holding up a Cleveland Heights T-shirt and Travis holding up a framed No. 62 Cavs jersey with ‘Kelce’ on it.

The brothers are Cleveland Heights, Ohio natives and lifelong fans of their hometown Cavaliers, who beat the Celtics 105-104 on Tuesday.