Travis and Jason Kelce cash in HUGE on the New Heights Exposure with tickets STARTING at $500 for April 11 live show – and rising to over $5,000 which raised big concerns with Fans

Travis and Jason Kelce New Heights

Tickets for Travis and Jason Kelce’s live New Heights show sold for a high of over $1,000 on Wednesday.

Travis and Jason Kelce are taking their New Heights podcast to a live show at their old college

The Kelce brothers announced earlier this month that they were taking their podcast on tour starting with an April 11 show at the University of Cincinnati’s Nippert Stadium, where they played college football.

Tickets for the show went on sale at 12pm ET Wednesday and started at a surprising $100 for a seat in the lower bowl of the stadium.

Club and loge seats come with hospitality, complimentary food, and two drink tickets – with a cash bar for additional drinks – but run a pricy $253.

But that’s nothing on the VIP area – a standing-room-only section on the field in front of the stage that come with an open bar, but run over $1,000.

Students at the school won’t have to pay anything for the tickets – rather, they’ll have to try and get them through a lottery system.

When the tickets launched, some fans were initially met with disappointment as the event appeared to have sold out within minutes.

But eventually, the University of Cincinnati was able to fix the issue and people were able to get them.

While the show is something of a homecoming for the Kelce brothers, it’s also a way for them to cash in on the hype of their popular podcast.

They’ve experienced a big boost in listeners this past NFL season – thanks in part to Travis’s relationship with Taylor Swift.

NEWS19 mins ago