Taylor Swift’s new BF Jerrod Carmichael reveals Taylor ‘knows more about football than I do’ from dating Travis Kelce, as he opens up on watching Chiefs VS Buffalo Bills alongside the singer

Jerrod Carmichael and Taylor Swift

American comedian Jerrod Carmichael has opened up on his hangout with Taylor Swift at a Chiefs-Bills playoff game back in January, as he revealed that the popstar ‘knows more about football than I do’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday.

Jerrod Carmichael and Taylor Swift

The 36-year-old, who’s also an actor, writer, and filmmaker, shared some insight into his friendship with Swift, 34, and his love and admiration for her, while recalling how she invited him to watch the AFC Divisional playoff game in Orchard Park, New York, exactly two months ago from today, on the late-night show.

‘That’s my best friend, Taylor’s my best friend,’ Carmichael said at first while smiling to a photo of the pair during the NFL postseason game this past winter, later adding: ‘Like I’m not her best friend but she’s my best friend.

Jerrod Carmichael

‘Can you think of a better friend to have than Taylor Swift? I called my former best friend, and I was like ”you’re out, Taylor’s in”. You never invited me on your jet to a game. She’s very smart and interesting.’

Intrigued by the way their friendship came about, Kimmel then asked: ‘She called you and said, ”Hey you want to come to the game with me?’ to which Carmichael replied: ‘Yeah, yeah and she knows more about football more than I do.’

Perhaps, it’s only normal that after a few months following her first date with her current boyfriend, Chiefs tight end and No. 87 Travis Kelce, Taylor knows more about the X’s and O’s of football more than the average NFL fan in Hollywood.

She even shared some of her knowledge about tactics on the gridiron to Carmichael, leading to the On the Count of Three actor to joke, ‘Yeah, I’m the girlfriend in that situation.

‘And please — I know cause this will be on YouTube I can already see it – the headline underneath is going to be like, ”Jerrod Carmichael says Taylor Swift’s his best friend,” the stand-up comedian continued.

‘Actually you know what, I won’t even get top billing, it will say, ”Taylor Swift, Jerrod Carmichael’s best friend.” Like don’t do that to me, it gotta be something else. I do love her though.’

Carmichael also revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that his soon-to-be-released docuseries, Jerrod Carmichael Reality Show, will be out on HBO on March 29.

‘I was inspired by the Kardashians and all the Housewives,’ he joked about the series, which Kimmel described as an ‘intensely personal documentary.’

‘But I wanted to make a show that was the show that happened after the cameras cut,’ Carmichael added in a slight dig to Keep Up with the Kardashians!

‘Like in between the scenes of what a normal reality show would be, like just me sad and fetal position, actually dealing with problems.’

Taylor Swift watching Ring Ceremony from Afar

Taylor Swift Went Out of Her Way to Publicly Support Travis Kelce at His Super Bowl Ring Ceremony

Taylor Swift holding drink

Taylor Swift Hits Back at Critics About Her Public Drinking Habits: “What I Do With My Life Is Nobody’s Business,” I’m A Grown Woman And I Have every right to enjoy a night out with friends without being judged or criticized by a bunch of losers hiding behind their keyboards.”

Taylor Swift and Sabrina Carpenters and Kim Kardashian

Sabrina Carpenter Breaks Silence after fans ROASTED and CRITICIZED her for Supporting Kim Kardashian on her Skims Campaign, given Kim’s turbulent history with Taylor – ‘I had no other Choice because of..’

Travis Kelce is more FAMOUS than Taylor Swift! – Yes, you read right. Taylor can’t even compare to Travis.. Here’s Why… And Who do you think is more Famous?

Author Anne-Marie Meyer dedicates book to Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift who inspired her storybook which has now became a bestseller and selling MASSIVELY, A-List Celebrities have also ordered the book Kim Kardashian, Sabrina Carpenters, Blake Lively and more…. including Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift at Eras Tour in Cardiff

Watch Viral Moment Taylor Swift was left speechless when someone unexpected makes a surprise appearance in the Eras Tour crowd in Cardiff – The moment they told Taylor he was in the Crowd…. 🥺💖✨

Travis Kelce at a Bar in Nashville

Travis Kelce was SPOTTED Watching his Popstar Girlfriend Taylor Swift Eras Tour in Cardiff as he Stops by Morgan Wallen’s Bar in Nashville Tennessee, while visiting Music City for Tight End University.

Travis Kelce received a Taylor Swift ‘Splash It Off’ duck toy from a fan

Watch as Travis Kelce receive a Taylor Swift ‘Splash It Off’ duck toy from a fan, and what Travis Kelce gave to the fan in return MELTS lots of Fans and Swifties Heart

Exclusive : Joe Alwyn has broken his silence over his shock split from Taylor Swift after six years of dating for the first time…

Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt and his wife and Taylor Swift

Exclusive : Kansas City owner Clark Hunt said Taylor Swift is ‘part of the Chiefs Kingdom as pop star prepares for another season of supporting boyfriend Travis Kelce…

Travis Kelce Taking Pictures with Swifties

Swifties have given Travis Kelce a very ODD New Name after he made Fans Swoon when he Pauses to Take Photos With a Whole Group of Young Taylor Swift Fans – And he has been CALLED…

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift in Cardiff

Why Travis Kelce will MISS Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Show in Cardiff and also ‘coded post’ which hints at Travis Kelce already in Cardiff