Tom Brady Reveals his Biggest Regret after Seeing ‘The Signs’ on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Current Relationship Popularity – ‘What the h*ll happened to me?…this is how I would want Travis to…’

Tom Brady and Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

Tom Brady may be considered the greatest NFL player of all time by many, but he still has one major regret from his years in the league.

Tom Brady

The seven-time Super Bowl champ appeared on The Pivot podcast last month, hosted by fellow retired players Ryan Clark, Fred Taylor and Channing Crowder.

The 46-year-old said he took football ‘too seriously’ compared to other quarterbacks, namely 28-year-old Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes.

‘When I see these young players, I see like Patrick [Mahomes] out there at quarterback, running around, laughing, having fun, I’m like, “I used to be like that. What the hell happened?” Brady said with a laugh.

‘I just got too serious, but, again, I can only look back and think, “Okay, if I do it again, which I’ll never do it again, I would be different.” But the reality is, you can’t.’

Tom Brady

Although he isn’t planning on un-retiring again, Brady said he’s taking that mentality to his second career in the broadcast booth.

‘So you learn from it. Now, next phase of life, enjoy it a little more,’ he explained.

Fans were quick to comment on the podcast clip when it was posted to social media.

‘Brady has never once looked like he’s having fun in his entire life,’ one fan joked on X.

‘Nah winning is fun, you did it right Tom,’ another added.

A third chimed in, ‘That’s what made brady so great. He was never the most talented he was always smarter and outworked everyone.’

Elsewhere in the episode, the Patriots Hall of Famer reflected on his attitude in the early years of his career.

‘I wouldn’t say I took the success for granted. Maybe I took some of the wins for granted, like in the playing career. I mean, the reason I fell in love with football was … never to be a champion. I love just throwing the football,’ he said.

‘When I got older, I would enjoy practice more than the games because I felt like I had such high expectation in the game,’ Brady continued.

‘Nah winning is fun, you did it right Tom,’ another added.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Wrap Arms Around Each Other During Night 2 of Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen, while Travis was seen comforting crying Taylor: “She’s missing him already”

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift fans mourn Travis Kelce’s last EVER Eras Tour appearance ahead of new NFL Season and also the answer fans have been waiting for on the Engagement rumors

Kate Middleton and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle suffer Big Blow after Kate Middleton’s Shocking Appearance: Meghan React after Kate steals her Spotlight from a Show…. Read More

Simone BIles

Was Simone Biles Really AXED from Olympics after being Caught Drinking at Training Camp a Week Before the Start of Paris 2024? – Truth Revealed!

Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson has been GRILLED after making a Surprise Personal Hygiene Confession: “I don’t wear and use any…”

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck FINALLY Breaks Silence on Divorce Rumors: “It has been Finalized and we are no…”

Ben Affleck and Violet and Jennifer Lopez

Ben Affleck gives his daughter Violet a HARSH Warning about his Wife Jennifer Lopez amid divorce tension.. “Stop!”

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

All you need to know about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Inspired Kansas City Chiefs-themed Hallmark Christmas movie: Plus, a Shocking New Twist!

Travis and Taylor Together

Inside Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s $50K-Per-Night Hotel Suite During Eras Tour in Germany: A Glimpse at the Local Dish They’ve Been Enjoying

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Watch as Taylor Swift Carries her boyfriend Travis Kelce’s arm to wrap around her as they exit the Night 2 of The Eras Tour Gelsenkirchen: “She misses him already and looks like she’s crying… and Travis was comforting her”

Travis Kelce is Tired
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce is TIRED of attending his girlfriend Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Shows, Recent Video of the Chiefs Star Shows how UNHAPPY, BORED and FRUSTRATED he looks as Fans takes Video of him during the Show: “Karma is the guy that is Tired!”

Caitlin Clark Attitude
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Catlin Clark is getting ‘KICKED OUT’ of Indiana Fever Team after her Recent BAD ATTITUDE at the recent Indiana Fever VS Dallas Wings Game, Watch Video of the Incident that caused this decision: As she slams her water bottle on the floor in front of teammate, and her negative remark during the last Timeout… Is this a bad attitude by Caitlin Clark?