Kanye West STRONGLY Defends Ex. Wife Kim after Takes a Shot at his Parenting Skills While Roasting Kim Kardashian at the MET Gala 2024 – Watch the VIRAL Video of Tom Brady ROASTING Kim

Tom Brady roasts Kim Kardashian

The legendary NFL quarterback was the latest subject of Netflix’s Greatest Roast of All Time.

Tom Brady roasts Kim Kardashian

Tom Brady was the latest subject of Netflix’s Greatest Roast of All Time on Sunday night (May 5), and there was a point when the iconic New England Patriots quarterback went on the offensive and singled out Kim Kardashian in the audience.

While pointing out the reality TV star, Brady jabbed at her ex-husband Ye — the artist formerly known as Kanye West — and sniped the rapper about his parenting skills to the former couple’s four children.

“Kim Kardashian, thank you so much for being here,” the football star began his setup. “I know Kim was terrified to be here tonight — not because of this, but because her kids are home with their dad.”

The punchline drew laughs from the crowd as they gave Brady an ovation.

Kardashian even took the podium to roast Tom later in the night and addressed the rumors of them dating in the past. She appeared to be booed while coming up to the stage.

“I’m really here tonight for Tom. I wasn’t going to come tonight, but since I’m not here as Tom’s date, there’s still a good chance I might,” she said. “Speaking of Tom and I dating, I know there were some rumors that we were, and I’d never say if we did or not. I’d just release the tape.”

The SKIMS founder continued by comparing Brady to her stepparent, Caitlyn Jenner: “I do know it would never work out. An ex-athlete, high cheekbones, silky hair, you remind me too much of my stepdad now. Part of me thinks you would want to undress me, just to try on my clothes.”

Ye and Kim tied the knot in Italy with a wedding in 2014. The couple had four children together: North, Saint, Psalm and Chicago. They finalized their divorce in November 2022.

Prior to the dig, West and Brady have seemingly been on good terms. While the football star was still playing in the NFL, Ye brought his son Saint to hang with Brady before a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game in November 2021.

Subsequent footage of the meetup went viral, featuring West’s commentary of TB12 having a catch with Saint.