Jason Kelce gatecrashes meetings at Campbell’s headquarters in hilarious new TikTok as retired Eagles star received $560,000 for his charity – Fans SPOTTED something on Jason’s Shirt..

Jason Kelce the Gatecrasher

While being honored at the Campbell’s Soup headquarters, Jason Kelce decided to take a tour of the facility and chat with employees.

Jason Kelce gate crashes

Campbell’s hosted the recently retired Eagles star in an honors ceremony in Camden, New Jersey, where he received a limited edition can and a $62,000 check for his charity, (Be)Philly.

In a TikTok video posted by Campbell’s, Kelce was walking around offices and crashing meetings as he roamed the soup company’s headquarters.

‘What do you guys do over here in this corner?’ Kelce asked the procurement team. ‘I don’t even know what that means. I’m not gonna lie.’

@campbells.chunky We hear Jason Kelce is trying out something new 🤔 #kelce #officelife ♬ original sound – Campbell’s Chunky

‘I’m afraid,’ one worker whispered to the camera as Kelce’s tour commenced.

Some employees left their desks and began filming the former center as his curiosity drove him around the workspace. A few were also wearing Eagles gear and gushed over his presence.

Kelce’s foundation describes it’s mission as one that ‘provides financial support and increased visibility to charitable organizations, with a proven track record of improving the education and economic outcomes of students in the Philadelphia public schools.’

After last year’s Super Bowl, the Kansas City Chiefs raised over $70,000 for the foundation that Kelce started in 2022.

Additionally, Kelce recorded a Christmas album with teammates Lane Johnson and Jordan Mailata in 2023. The album reportedly raised $3 million, which was divided among nonprofit organizations around Philadelphia.

In February, Kelce also participated in a 5k to raise funds for a local autism foundation.

Earlier this month, Kelce announced his retirement from the NFL after 13 seasons with the Eagles.