Is Travis Kelce’s Ex Kayla Nicole and Patrick Mahomes Brother Jackson Secretly Dating? Check Pictures as the pair were spotted having fun together ahead of the Super Bowl 2024

Jackson Mahomes and Kayla Nicole

Amid her alleged fallout with Patrick and Brittany Mahomes, Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend and influencer Kayla Nicole was seen with the Chiefs QB’s younger brother, Jackson.

Jackson Mahomes and Kayla Nicole

Nicole has been in a rocky situation with members of Kansas City since her relationship with Kelce came to an end in 2022.

But one person connected to the Chiefs that she is still on good terms with is Jackson Mahomes – the younger brother of Kansas City’s star quarterback.

According to TMZ, the two met up at the High Limit Lounge at the Aria Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip on Thursday night and spent about an hour together.

Jackson Mahomes and Kayla Nicole

The outlet’s sources say that the pair appeared to bump into each other, but other witnesses said it appeared to be more coordinated after Jackson was waiting for about a minute at the hotel’s bar.

TMZ says the conversation between the two was warm and they appeared to have an enthralling discussion.

Kayla recently unfollowed both Patrick and Brittany Mahomes on social media, saying that she wanted to ‘protect’ herself while her former boyfriend was dating pop superstar Taylor Swift.

But while this seems like a peculiar move, TMZ’s sources say there isn’t exactly any bad blood between Nicole and the Mahomes family.

Even though Brittany and Kayla’s friendship fizzled out after the relationship with Kelce ended, it wasn’t believed that anyone else would sever ties to Nicole.