Fans ROASTS Will Smith and Martin Lawrence after they SLAMMED Jason Kelce when he admits he never washes his feet… after Taylor swift previously stand against uncleanliness – ‘Don’t think these 2 washed up actors has the right to say anything about anyone after what they did…’

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence slams Jason Kelce

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence took a hard stance against Jason Kelce’s latest hygiene comments.

New Heights Travis and Jason Kelce

The Bad Boys co-stars made an appearance on 7PM in Brooklyn with Carmelo Anthony and The Kid Mero, where the group discussed Kelce’s recent tirade about the fact he doesn’t wash his feet in the shower.

‘F*** outta here with that s***. Wash your feet,’ Lawrence began.

‘Getting in the bed with them nasty a** feet,’ he added, before suggesting everyone should be washing their ‘toe jam.’

Smith chimed in, ‘It’s not the feet you gotta get, it’s between the toes … f*** outta here.’

Martin Lawrence

Will Smith

The retired NFL star made headlines over the weekend when he went on a bizarre tirade, claiming he also refuses to clean his belly button or get a pedicure.

‘What kind of weirdo washes their feet?’ Jason wrote on X.

‘All of you have been fed diabolical lies that washing every crevice of your bodies and hair, all the time is somehow better or healthier. Any dermatologist not in bed with Big Soap will agree,’ the Philadelphia Eagles legend added.

He broached the topic again during an episode of his New Heights podcast with brother, Travis Kelce.

‘I’m not washing my feet every time,’ the Chiefs tight end admitted.

‘But after like a football practice … where my feet have just been like … yes, I wash my feet.’

Jason chimed in, ‘You’re not washing, you’re like everybody else. But when you look down, if there’s visible dirt on them, I’ll scrub the dirt off. I don’t even touch my feet. Why the f*** would I wash my feet? I’m not touching my feet unless I’m clipping my toenails. That’s the only time I touch my feet.’

Back in 2019, Travis’ girlfriend weighed in on the topic during a conversation with Ellen DeGeneres.

When asked whether she washes her legs in the shower, the Love Story chart-topper saids, ‘I do. Because when you shave your legs, the shaving cream is like soap right?’

The embattled talk show host enquired as to how often she was shaving, to which Swift explained, ‘I always shave my legs … every day.’