Watch Travis Kelce’s BLUSHING reaction when Taylor Swift SWEETLY pays Homage to him by performing Track that Massively Sparked their Viral Love Story to Super Bowl

Taylor Swift Singing to Travis Kelce

Taylor Swift couldn’t seem to get her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, off her mind while performing her fourth sold-out show at the Tokyo Dome stadium on Saturday.

Taylor Swift Pays Homage to Boyfriend Travis Kelce

Just hours before embarking on her nearly 13-hour journey from Japan to Las Vegas to watch the Kansas City Chiefs star tight end, 34, play at the Super Bowl LVIII, the pop star, also 34, choose to sing the track that sparked their love story as one of her surprise songs.

To the audience’s delight, the 14-time Grammy winner began playing her 2022 hit, You’re on Your Own, Kid, in which she croons about making friendship bracelets and seizing the moment.

As she sang the verse ‘so make the friendship bracelets/ take the moment and taste it/ you’ve got no reason to be afraid,’ Swift was beaming with joy, which caught the attention of her fans online.

Additionally, he said that he ‘didn’t even think’ he would get ‘a response’ from the Shake It Off hitmaker.

‘We’re here, and we’re all happy. I know that,’ he gushed.

Taylor and Travis

Before they met, he told his podcast listeners that he was ‘disappointed that’ Swift ‘doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings.’

Still, he joked he ‘took it personal’ that his romantic gesture got shut down.

‘I was a little butthurt that I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her,’ Kelce explained.

In January, Swift’s second cousin Danny Frye III claims he he was the one who played cupid.

Frye III claimed to have ‘made a love connection’ between the 34-year-old hitmaker and the professional football player, who have been dating ever since September.

The dirt track racer also stated that he ‘grew up pretty close’ to the Blank Space singer.

Frye, who has been pictured with Swift at several Kansas City Chiefs games, then spoke about becoming the subject of public interest through his familial connection to the songwriter.

‘Funny thing is, a lot of people have been trying to figure out who I am lately. It’s been an interesting month or so,’ he said.

The Cardigan singer and the 34-year-old tight end were initially linked in September of last year, when rumors about their relationship began to spread.

Swift had been romantically linked to various figures in the past, including Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer, among others.

The performer was also involved in a long-term relationship with Joe Alwyn that lasted from 2016 until 2023.

Kelce was also linked to influencer Kayla Nicole Brown from 2017 until 2022, when they split up.

NEWS27 mins ago