Watch Travis Kelce COMFORTING Kylie Kelce as she couldn’t HOLD herself from Bursting into tears while watching husband Jason announce his Retirement

Jason Kelce Hugs and Kiss Wife after Retirement

Jason Kelce has paid an emotional tribute to his wife Kylie, during a 45-minute retirement speech that began with him bursting into tears upon reaching the stage.

Jason Kelce Hugs and Kiss Wife after Retirement

The Philadelphia Eagles legend, 36, hailed coaches, friends, teammates and family, but saved his most heartfelt words for last as he spoke about his wife.

Opening up on the moment he met her, on a drunken night out in Philadelphia, he began: ‘I still remember the moment she walked through the door. The first instance is burned in my retina, it was like she glided through the opening, an aura around her. And then she started talking and I thought, “man, is this what love feels like?”

‘She was beautiful, smart, serious, yet playful. I knew it right away. I think it’s no coincidence I have enjoyed the best years of my career with Kylie by my side. Every accolade I have ever received in my life has come with her in my life.

‘She has brought the best out of me through love, devotion, support, honesty, intelligence, and of course a swift kick in the a** from time to time. She has also given me three beautiful girls in a life that increasingly brings me more fulfilment off the field than it does on. We’ve had a great run, Ky.’

Kylie herself was in an exclusive front row of the press conference, sitting alongside Jason’s mom and dad Donna and Ed, as well as brother Travis.