Watch Travis Kelce BLUSHING reaction when Taylor Swift includes him in the lyric change at Eras Tour show in Sydney “Trav is the guy on the chiefs!!” – He tried to compose but it was obvious

Travis Kelce's Reaction when Taylor Calls him Her Man

Travis Kelce’s post-Super Bowl victory tour went Down Under this week, where he received another mid-concert shoutout from girlfriend Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift pointing to Travis at Sydney tour

Swift and Kelce were seen out together at the Sydney Zoo on Thursday and then attended her concert that night.

It was there that Swift decided to give two nods to her beau in the audience through her lyrics.

During the second verse of her song ‘Long Live’ off her album ‘Speak Now’, Swift sang the line ‘We are the kings and the queens / You traded your baseball cap for a crown / When they gave us our trophies / And we held them up for our town.’

At the mention of trophies, Swift held her guitar up and seemed to point out in the direction of Kelce in the audience.

taylor pointing at travis when she sang ‘when they gave us our trophies’ during long live 🫶🏻 pic.twitter.com/JjBGLsSrkp

— Tayvis Nation 🏈🫶🏻 (@tayvisnation) February 23, 2024
That drew cheers from the packed audience at the Accor Stadium in the Olympic Park suburb of Sydney.

Later in the show, Swift had an encore of her altered ‘Karma’ lyric, where she once again sang out ‘Karma is the guy on the Chiefs’ instead of ‘guy on the screen’.

Kelce landed in Australia on Thursday, just a few days after winning Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas against the San Francisco 49ers.

They’re reportedly staying together at the high-end hotel Crown Towers in a suite that runs up over $16,300 USD ($25,000 AUD).

While Kelce is just getting into his offseason, it’s a busy time for Swift. She’ll play three more shows in Sydney before staging a long six-night stay in Singapore.

From there, she takes a nearly two-month break before continuing her Eras Tour in Europe.

NEWS56 mins ago