Watch as Travis Kelce has been SPOTTED at a Camera Store in Singapore – “Is this Travis Kelce buying a new camera for blondie?”

Travis Kelce at Camera Store

Travis Kelce has touched down in Singapore.

Kelce Jam

The Kansas City Chiefs tight end, 34, arrived alongside several of his friends ahead of his girlfriend Taylor Swift’s final two Eras Tour shows in Asia.

The group seemingly landed in Singapore on Thursday night while the pop star, also, 34, was already in the midst of her concert.

Although Kelce has yet to be photographed in the country, several of his pals posted snaps of their arrival on social media.

The group seemingly flew out of Cleveland after attending the Cavaliers game together and refueled in Dubai before making the final trek to Singapore.

One of Kelce’s best friends, Ross Travis, posted a photo of himself at a private plane hangar in Dubai on Thursday morning.

A few hours later, the former football player — who accompanied Kelce on his trip to Australia last month for Swift’s blockbuster tour — posted a black-and-white video of what seemed to be the Singapore skyline.

There is also a video of him on twitter in a Camera store, possibly trying to get a camera:

Here is the Video:

Another one of Kelce’s friends, Harry Clark, also posted a video of himself and the athlete’s manager, André Eanes, eating Shake Shack while on a private plane.

“That’s a Dubai Shake Shack burger right there,” Eanes said.

Eight hours later, Clark pinned his location to a sneaker shop in Singapore. After checking out some kicks, the group made their way to a rooftop bar, as per clips posted to Clark’s Instagram Story.

Meanwhile, Eanes also signified that he was in Singapore, posting a photo of the skyline from the rooftop restaurant and writing on X, “Singapore what’s poppin!!!!!!”