UPROAR as Fans noticed Taylor Swift did the exact same thing Kayla Nicole did at the Super Bowl Two Years ago – Kayla was also at the Super Bowl supporting 49ers ‘something is not right..’

She dated Travis Kelce first, and it seems model Kayla Nicole has also beaten Taylor Swift in the fashion stakes.

Taylor Swift reaction at Chiefs Super Bowl game

Taylor made headlines with her stylish Super Bowl LVIII ensemble on Sunday, cheering on her beau in a pair of bejewelled ripped jeans by luxury label Area.

The wide leg trousers, which retail for $1,224 (AUD), have completely sold out online since her appearance.

However, eagle-eyed fans have since discovered that Travis’ ex Kayla wore a very similar pair of jeans to the Super Bowl two years ago.

The glamazon attended an exclusive Smirnoff pre-game party at the Super Bowl LVI wearing wide leg trousers that featured slits at the thighs.

Like Taylor’s trousers, Kayla’s design featured a set of front pockets and a high waist secured with a single button.

Kayla dated Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis on-and-off from 2017 to May 2022.

Taylor Swift at Super Bowl Kayla Nicole at Super Bowl 2022

While it’s unclear what ended their relationship, it seems the former couple are no longer on amicable terms.

In November, Travis reportedly unfollowed Kayla on Instagram after she shared flirty message about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurt.

In January, Kayla revealed she had turned off her DMs on social media after being dragged into countless headlines about Travis and his new girlfriend Taylor.

‘You can’t DM me anymore … because people just talk crazy and I’ve had enough. I’m exhausted, I’m tired,’ she told the ‘Behind the Likes’ podcast.

Kayla has also shared a number of cryptic messages on social media since Kelce began dating Swift, including a TikTok video in January in which she mimed over a sound bite of rapper Drake addressing his detractors and issuing threats.

‘To the rest of you — the non-believers, the underachievers, the tweet and deleters — you guys make me sick to my stomach, fam,’ she mouthed/

‘Honestly, look in my eyes – you guys wanna do something? That’s what I thought, no… That’s what I thought.’

Kayla captioned the post: ‘Fake page, sh*t talking, cult following, keyboard warriors – maybe take the year off babe?’

She also wrote text over the video which reads: ‘Who got something to say? Everybody. Who gone say it to my face? NOBODY’.

In October, Kayla also uploaded an emotional post about not being ‘enough’ for someone after ‘falling in love’.