UPROAR as Donna Kelce and Taylor Swift flies into Cincinnati for Travis and Jason’s live New Heights show… as fans get an early behind-the-scenes look at what they can expect tonight

Donna Kelce flies into Cincinnati for Travis and Jason's live New Heights show

Donna Kelce has flown into Cincinnati for her two sons Travis and Jason’s live New Heights show later on Thursday evening, as fans get an early behind the scenes look at what they can expect tonight.

Donna Kelce flies into Cincinnati for Travis and Jason's live New Heights show

The mother of the most popular modern-day brothers in the NFL was in the building at the University of Cincinnati’s Fifth Third Arena ahead of Travis and Jason’s return on campus, where they played college football for the Bearcats.

She donned a dark jean jacket with ‘Kansas City Chiefs’ emblazoned on its left sleeve while the right sleeve had ‘Philadelphia Eagles’ printed on it as a sign of support to both of her boys, despite Jason retiring earlier in the offseason.

Donna also had some balloons from Party City at the venue. One of them was in the shape of a pink heart with multicolor confetti with ‘World’s best mom’ displayed on it. Two other noticeable balloons were of her sons’ Chiefs and Eagles jerseys.

‘Mama Kelce wouldn’t miss her boys’ first arena show,’ New Heights’ X account wrote as a caption to a photo of Donna with balloons on Thursday.

What’s more is that the social media account also showed pyrotechnics going off at Cincy’s home venue for the Bearcats men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball teams.

‘#NewHeightsLive is about to be LIT,’ was written as the post’s caption.

Thursday night’s show will kick off at 7 p.m. with the Great ‘Lombaby’ Games, in which UC students will face off in a number of fun challenges.

The show, ‘New Heights Live: We Gotta Talk about It,’ will begin at 9 p.m. and will be recorded and released on the podcast next week. Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow was recently announced as a special guest, with more surprises still under wraps.

Tickets are sold out.