Travis Kelce’s Ex Kayla Nicole Reveals How Much Money She Makes From Being ‘Logged On’ Amid Taylor Swift’s New Album Release and the Negative Attention she got from ‘CRAZY Swifties’ – ‘The more you hate and give me attention, the more I make money even beyond the 6 real life figures…’

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift and Kayla Nicole

Kayla Nicole is calling for peace on social media after her recent post was misinterpreted as a critique of Taylor Swift.

Kayla Nicole and Taylor Swift

The misunderstanding began when Nicole shared her thoughts on the overwhelming number of new music releases, mentioning she was still enjoying Beyoncé’s “Cowboy Carter.” Her post coincided with the eve of Swift’s album release, leading some to speculate it was a veiled jab.

Replies to Nicole’s comment included sharp criticisms, with one user stating, “Taylor doesn’t need your streams,” and another implying her timing was too coincidental not to be a slight against Swift.

Despite the negative feedback, Nicole only responded to one particularly harsh comment with a calm, “You ok?”

Subsequently, Nicole expressed her frustration in a follow-up tweet: “I’m unproblematic. Mind my business. Never respond to the constant vitriol. Solid as they come & don’t expect a pat on the back for it either. Just know everyone has a breaking point & would love for ‘y’all’ (because you know exactly who you are) to leave me alone.”

When advised to “log off” by another user, Nicole pointed out her significant earnings from her online presence, saying, “I made 6 real life figures from being ‘logged on’ last year. And very thankful for it. A better suggestion — people that use this platform to spew hate — log out and focus on getting their mattress off the floor.”

However some were not impressed with her comment about how much money she makes:

Nicole, who ended her five-year relationship with Travis Kelce in May 2022, previously shared how therapy helped her navigate her major breakup and the subsequent online negativity during her ex’s high-profile relationship.

Recounting her difficult experiences, Nicole revealed she struggled with weight loss, sleeplessness, and depression during that period, despite receiving compliments online. She emphasized the importance of resilience and mental health tools in facing life’s challenges, candidly advising her past self to brace for tough times ahead.