Travis Kelce to host ‘New Heights House Party’ with brother Jason and his wife Kylie in Las Vegas TONIGHT – with VERY Special Guests on the list “DON’T tell Mom”

Jason and Travis

Travis and Jason Kelce appear to be hosting a New Heights ‘House Party’ in Las Vegas on Thursday night.

Details for the event, which is strictly invite only, were shared by one of the Chiefs star’s managers on social media on Thursday.

Travis and Jason’s mom and dad, Donna and Ed, are understood to be on the guest list as well as Jason’s wife Kylie.

The invite reads: ‘Are we in Las Vegas? Or… Cleveland? Either way, we’re taking Super Bowl week to NEW HEIGHTS, baby! LET’S GO.

‘You’re invited to come through the Kelce House, grab a beer (or 20, alright nah), kick back in the living room, take in an electric set from Cleveland’s own DJ MEEL, play some pong on the deck, and all that. Be cool, have a good time, and above all – DON’T tell mom!’

‘No requirements, but if you’re feeling inspired by the theme, wear whatever you’d rock to a house party back in the day,’ the invite says.

Doors open at around 8pm at The Space in Vegas, with guests free to wear whatever they want. It is also the NFL honors show on Thursday, but that ceremony is schedule to begin around two or three hours before and The Space is just 10 minutes away by car.

Guests have been asked to RSVP online ‘for a smooth entry’ and the page to confirm attendance says ‘New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce’ at the top.

Travis and Jason recorded their first New Heights episode in person in Vegas this week, with the pair usually split by Kansas City and Philadelphia during the football season.

Kelce house party

Jason has been making the most of his week in the build-up to the Super Bowl and was spotted at a U2 concert and playing blackjack.

For his younger brother Travis, his days have revolved around practice and media appearances as focus sharpens for Sunday’s game against San Francisco 49ers.

Their mom, Donna, said earlier this week that she plans to step back from media duties this year after being central to the build-up in 2023 when her sons were on opposing teams.

She told the TODAY show that she didn’t think she would be watching the game Sunday from a VIP suite given how expensive they were but that she planned to go to some shows and restaurants when in Vegas.

And it appears at least one party might be on the list as well.

Travis said on New Heights that he has spent a lot of money making sure his friends and family have made it to Vegas for the game.

He told Jason: ‘I’m not really doing much different (to prepare for the game) other than just counting how much money I’m spending on this damn Super Bowl for family and friends to come.

‘Just making sure I’m on top of those finances and losing all this money.’