Travis Kelce Talks about Dating Taylor Swift and is still AMAZED – ‘I Don’t Know How the F–k I Did It and Anyone who hates on it is a bitter loser…’

Travis Kelce

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce isn’t quite sure how he got into a relationship with Taylor Swift.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

“I don’t know how I did it, because she wasn’t into sports, so I don’t know how the f–k I did it,” Kelce told comedian Lil Dicky on Wednesday’s episode of the New Heights podcast, presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment.

Kelce’s comments come around the one hour, 18-minute mark of the video below.

“No, you did it because you say you called her out on your multimedia platform,” Lil Dicky said.

“Oh, I know exactly how I did it,” Kelce laughed.

Kelce said in a July 2023 episode of the New Heights podcast that he had attended a Taylor Swift concert and tried, but failed, to meet her.

“She doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings,” Kelce said on the 2023 podcast. “So, I was a little butt-hurt that I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her.”

Kelce continued: “I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number in it.”

It seems Kelce’s podcast callout of Swift worked. Two months after he mentioned his unsuccessful bracelet gift on New Heights, Swift attended her first Kansas City Chiefs game.

That ended up being a good thing not just for Kelce, who is now dating Swift, but also for the Chiefs. Kansas City finished the season with a 10-3 record in games attended by the singer, including their victory over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LVIII.

NEWS1 hour ago