Travis Kelce REACTS and responds Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker on ‘getting married and starting a family’ I’m in a TOUGH spot because what I want will change lot of things Swifties won’t want

Chiefs Kicker and Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

Super Bowl champion Harrison Butker is plotting a wedding in Chiefs Kingdom as he revealed he hopes teammate Travis Kelce will tie the knot with Taylor Swift.

Chiefs Kicker

Kansas City Chiefs star tight end Kelce, 34, has been dating the pop star, also 34, since last summer with their whirlwind romance taking the NFL by storm.

The songstress attended 13 of her NFL beau’s games throughout the season and has quickly integrated herself into Chiefs Kingdom, making fast friends with many of the Chiefs stars’ wives and girlfriends.

And kicker Butker had nothing but nice things to say about the 14-time Grammy Award winner as he lifted the lid on his first meeting with her.

Butker met Swift for the first time on new Year’s Eve and she clearly left a good impression on the NFL star as he urged his teammate to put a ring on her finger.

Travis and Taylor

‘She thinks that’s amazing that I can kick the ball so far through the uprights,’ he laughed during a sit-down interview with EWTN News in Depth.

‘I was a little nervous to meet Taylor Swift… I mean, it’s Taylor Swift,’ he added. ‘So maybe I am a Swiftie, if I was nervous to meet her.

‘But it was a great experience, and I can’t say enough great things about her… I hope they get married and start a family!’

He also admitted that he was wowed by the Anti-Hero hitmaker, despite previously not being a huge fan.

‘I wouldn’t say I’m a Swiftie,’ Butker added. ‘She was just so humble and gracious.’

Swift and Kelce are enjoying his offseason and the end of the latest leg of her Eras Tour in Singapore earlier this month, squeezing in as much time as possible together.

Kelce flew out to watch his girlfriend perform after also traveling to Australia to see her following the Kansas City Chiefs’ win in the Super Bowl last month.

They had been spending time at Swift’s $25million home in Los Angeles since returning from Singapore but Swifties believe they have now gone to the Caribbean.

These are the Comments:

Comments

Comments

The loved-up couple are now believed to be spending a romantic getaway in the Bahamas together.

Fans who have been tracking the popstar’s private jet believe it flew from LA to North Eleuthera on Sunday.

Then, on Monday, popular Instagram account DeuxMoi posted pictures of what looked like Swift and Kelce on a dock in the Bahamas.

Although it doesn’t specify where they are, TMZ have claimed it is the dock at the Valentines Resort & Marina at Harbour Island.

NEWS17 mins ago