Travis Kelce has Landed a Huge Role in Hollywood in the most Bizarre Ways after he admits he’ll ‘do anything’ to get in front of the camera… Perks of dating a Billionaire with lot of connections… Here’s why he will not take the role despite the once in a lifetime HUGE Opportunity!

Travis Kelce admitted he has his eyes on Hollywood.

Travis Kelce at Kentucky Derby in Louisville

The three-time Super Bowl champ, who is now the highest paid tight end in the NFL, said he’s actively ‘looking’ for movie roles after he was cast in Ryan Murphy’s new FX series, Grotesquerie.

‘I’m looking for movie deals,’ he told his brother Jason on Wednesday’s episode of their New Heights podcast.

‘I’ll do anything in the movie. I’ll be a part of it any way I possibly can.’

The 34-year-old also addressed speculation that he’s appearing in the upcoming sequel to Adam Sandler’s 1996 comedy, Happy Gilmore.

‘Whoa! Is that true?’ Jason asked Travis.

The Chiefs star replied, ‘I didn’t even know there was a job opening for Happy Gilmore 2, but if there is, I’ll be a f***ing extra.’

The athlete, who has been wearing a ‘Happy Gilmore’ hat in public, went on, ‘Anything to just get around Happy Gilmore or an Adam Sandler film or set. Count me in. Obviously been a huge fan of the Sandman.’

Kelce made his acting debut when he hosted Saturday Night Live in March 2023. He also starred in the reality dating series, Catching Kelce, in 2016.

Most recently, he was cast alongside Niecy Nash-Betts in Murphy’s horror series, Grotesquerie.

In a podcast episode last month, Taylor Swift’s boyfriend said he was surprised he hadn’t been ‘fired’ from the show yet.

‘It’s been so much fun,’ Travis told Jason.

‘I feel like a jabroni, I feel like an amateur, but I haven’t gotten fired yet. They haven’t told me to f**king kick rocks after the first week,’ he went on.

‘Everybody’s just been so helpful in making me feel comfortable and giving me the direction I need and the coaching I need to portray this part.

‘I’m just taking it scene-by-scene and making sure I remember my lines … I’m very amater at this.’

Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton Left ‘Exposed’ by ‘Bizarre’ Health Rumors: Expert Reveals ‘Things are going to be difficult for her on a long run’

Meghan Markle Smiling Beautifully

Meghan Markle Is Not the Royal Family’s Biggest Diva: Here’s Who Took the Top Spot, Expert Reveals

Brittany Mahomes at the Chiefs Ring Ceremony

Brittany Mahomes is working with a member of Taylor Swift’s styling team: Here is how her Fashion Sense has Changed Since She Started

Travis Kelce FaceTiming with Taylo Swift at The Ring Ceremony

New News: New Video Clip reveals Travis Kelce was FaceTiming Taylor Swift at the Chiefs Ring Ceremony.. This Explains why Taylor Swift disappeared from Instagram Live and she REGRETS not being there at the Chiefs Ring Ceremony: See what Travis did with Patrick during the FaceTiming “Fans Shocked!!”

Kylie Kelce and Harrison Butker

Kylie Kelce finally weighs in on Harrison Butker’s homemaker speech, but Fans are UPSET about her neutral Response just like Travis Kelce

Taylor Swift watching Chiefs ring ceremony from afar

Taylor Swift stayed awake until 4am, with a 3 hr show to perform tomorrow, just to watch the ring ceremony… She’s really loves Chiefs Kingdom

Travis Kelce and Andy Reid and Taylor Swift

Andy Reid hilariously breaks silence on Travis Kelce request for early retirement to be with Taylor Swift

Travis Kelce and Mom Donna

Travis Kelce bought a vineyard worth $5 Million in Italy for mom Donna’ – amid reports the Chiefs star is looking to expand his business portfolio ahead of NFL retirement

King Charles and Prince Harry

King Charles BLUNTLY gives a STRICT Warning to Prince Harry! – ‘There are going to be consequences if you don’t stop what you are doing!’

King Charles and Princess Lilibet

Major update on King Charles’ relationship with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s daughter Princess Lilibet

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and King Charles

Sources Revealed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle INTENTIONALLY Didn’t Invite King Charles to Their Daughter’s Birthday, and gave him Only One Condition to accept to be able to see his Grand-daughter His Response Is Heartbreaking