Travis Kelce Has Bold Words for People Who Think His Romance With Taylor Swift Is Fake – “You’re all crazy. Every last one of you, you’re crazy..”

Travis Kelce

Travis Kelce has a direct response for fans who are critical of his relationship with pop star Taylor Swift .

Taylor kiss Travis

For months, some NFL viewers have alleged the relationship that has bloomed between the Kansas City Chiefs tight end and the “Blank Space” singer is fake. The reason for this supposed long con? To boost 2024 Super Bowl ratings by ensuring both Kelce and Swift are at the big game.

During a pre-Super Bowl interview with CBS Sports ’ Tracy Wolfson , Kelce was asked if he had a response for those who doubt that his romance with Swift is genuine.

“You’re all crazy,” he said with a laugh. “Every last one of you, you’re crazy.”

Kelce said it has been “nothing but fun” to have Swift along with him on the road to Super Bowl LVIII. It’s been a learning experience for them both, he explained during the interview, but it’s also “been an unexpected ride that [he’s] just been having a blast with.”

Kelce and Swift are said to have begun dating during the summer of 2023, though they didn’t take their relationship public until last fall when Swift began attending Chiefs games . Months later, Swift is now attending her 13th game of the NFL season to watch Kelce’s Chiefs attempt to reclaim the Lombardi Trophy as they take on the San Francisco 49ers.

Both Clark Hunt , the owner and CEO of the Chiefs, and Roger Goodell , the NFL commissioner, have joined Kelce in brushing aside suspicions of a Swift-Kelce conspiracy.

“It’s very real,” Hunt said last month when asked about the relationship.

Meanwhile, Goodell said the conspiracy theory was “not even worth talking about.”

“The idea that this was in a script and this was pre-planned—that’s just nonsense,” Goodell told reporters earlier this month. “There’s no way I could have scripted that one. Let’s just put it that way.”