Travis and Jason Kelce Say They Lived Like ‘Filthy Animals’ when they College Students – and shares the filthy things they did

Travis and Jason and Kylie in New Height Episode

“It doesn’t get that much better,” Jason shared about his party life with brother Travis Kelce on their ‘New Heights’ podcast.

Travis and JAson Laugh on New Height

Travis and Jason Kelce are reminiscing on their college years.

On Wednesday, the NFL stars and brothers discussed The Athletic’s story about their time as teammates and roommates at the University of Cincinnati on their podcast New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce Presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment.

“The amount of parties and fun we had,” Jason, 36, recalled. “Those were — I mean it doesn’t get that much better than the times we were in that household for sure.”

Jason and Travis, who entered college in 2006 and 2008, respectively, shared a house with their teammates as they attended classes and played for the University of Cincinnati Bearcats.

The pair went on to “confirm” their college stories, including one about Jason punching a hole in the wall of the house and accidentally ripping a sink out of his first college house during freshman year.

Travis also recalled when Jason “built a water bottle with Jameson” on St. Patrick’s Day and “drank it during spring practice.”

“Sure enough, we’re getting psyched out by Jason trying to come ‘hydrate’ us and giving us a bottle of Jameson,” Travis shared with a laugh.

They also chatted about the state of the house and how they had an outdoor garbage can in the middle of the living room stacked with pizza boxes, beer and leftovers with no lid that “stunk up the entire place.” Travis noted that “it was exactly what we needed because we were a bunch of filthy animals.”

“It was a filthy, but f—— fun house, man. Endless memories,” Travis added, before sharing that their teammate Evan Davis had to patch up “all the walls” and “redo” some floors, doors and windows by the time they left the house.

Travis then asked if there were any stories that hadn’t been shared in the article, to which Jason explained that there was one where a roommate decided to move their entire living room onto the front lawn of their college house.

“Dude, [Derek] Wolfe just decided to become a furniture mover at some point and then decided to start doing the people’s elbow on Craig Parmenter on a mattress… I don’t think I’ve ever laughed harder,” Jason recalled.

“You haven’t,” Travis added. “I came out because you and f—— Zach [Collaros] were in tears, like to the point where you couldn’t breathe. I was like dude, if they laugh any harder, they’re gonna f—— explode.”

Travis said that he “wish” they had more stories, but they were “pretty f—— s—faced the entire time” in college, before moving on to the next segment in the podcast.