To my Childhood Hero and Lifetime Inspiration… Travis Kelce celebrates his brother Jason Kelce’s 37th birthday with an EMOTIONAL Message and revealed his most precious childhood memories together with throwback pictures

Travis and Jason Kelce

Travis Kelce is sending some love to his older brother in recognition of National Siblings Day, and fans love how the Kansas City Chiefs tight end has chosen to celebrate.

Travis and Jason Kelce

In a heartwarming 59-second video compilation that Travis posted on TikTok on Wednesday, April 10, the NFL star shared several throwback videos featuring his brother Jason, who recently retired from the NFL after his 13-season run as a center with the Philadelphia Eagles.

The clips spanned the brothers’ lifetime together, with some showing Jason as a young kid and others showing more recent footage from the Kelce brothers’ 2023 Super Bowl matchup. A few shots also showed Jason, 36, supporting his younger brother earlier this year as the Chiefs advanced to—and ultimately won—the Super Bowl yet again.

In his TikTok caption, Travis, 34, jokingly wrote that he “had” to acknowledge the day because Jason “loves made up holidays more than anyone.”

Had to wish my guy who loves made up holidays more than anyone a HAPPY NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY!! ❤️🫶🏻