Thousands of Swifties DISSAPOINTED as Travis Kelce leaves Sydney following whirlwind 2-day trip to see Taylor Swift

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

Travis Kelce is already on his way back to the US after a whirlwind trip in Sydney to see girlfriend Taylor Swift.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift at Sydney Eras Tour

Page Six can confirm the tight end is aboard a private jet on his way to Las Vegas to meet up with Patrick Mahomes and the rest of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Sources told TMZ, who first reported the news, that the latest Vegas outing isn’t for anything particular but the team is still celebrating their Super Bowl win earlier this month.

Kelce, 34, landed in Australia Thursday morning local time to support Swift, also 34, at her Eras Tour shows.

At the first concert in Sydney on Friday, the NFL star walked into the stadium in good spirits, high-fiving Swifties who were overjoyed by his presence.

Taylor Swift Sydney Eras Tour

His wrist filled with friendship bracelets — a clear homage to the “Lover” songstress — was on display at the time.

Kelce then relaxed at the VIP tent with fellow celebs, including Rita Ora, who asked the football player for a quick photo-op, and Swift’s former frenemy Katy Perry.

The “Dark Horse” singer, 39, was seen jamming out at one point to “Bad Blood,” which the 14-time Grammy winner allegedly wrote about her amid their rift.

However, the two squashed their feud years ago, and Perry even gave Kelce her stamp of approval to date Swift last year.

“I ship,” the “Firework” singer wrote via Instagram in response to a photo of the couple in October 2023.

The good vibes at Friday’s concert continued when Swift again changed the lyric in her song “Karma” to commemorate Kelce, singing, “Karma is the guy on the Chiefs/ Coming straight home to me.”

She also pointed at the “Catching Kelce” alum during her song “Willow” when she sang, “That’s my man.”

Kelce, who has been dating Swift since last summer, then waited for his lady after her performance and they shared a sweet kiss in front of cheering fans.

Travis Kelce's Reaction when Taylor Calls him Her Man

Swift and Kelce then likely returned to her $25,000-per-night presidential suite at the five-star Crown Sydney hotel for the night.

Despite the quick turnaround, it appears he enjoyed his time in Australia, as he and Swift had a nice day at the Sydney Zoo on Thursday, where they fed wildlife and held hands.

Kelce was also seen taking in the beautiful scenery from the floor-to-ceiling windows of his high-rise hotel.

Swift — who was present for Kelce’s first round of partying in Las Vegas after the Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers — has two more shows remaining in Sydney on Sunday and Monday. She will then jet off to Singapore to continue the international leg of her Eras Tour.