Taylor Swift’s custom jacket designer Kristin Juszczyk finally celebrates her 30th birthday with wild beach vacation – after trip was postponed when 49ers lost the Super Bowl!

Kristin Juszczyk celebrating birthday

Kristin Juszczyk – a 49ers WAG, as well as Taylor Swift’s custom NFL jacket designer – has finally celebrated her 30th birthday with a wild vacation to the beach after the initial trip was postponed due to San Francisco’s loss in Super Bowl LVIII (58).

Kristin Juszczyk celebrating birthday

The designer of Taylor Swift’s Chiefs jacket, which has Travis Kelce’s No. 87 on the front and back, showed off her special night out with friends, a little over a month since the 49ers’ heartbreaking OT loss to the Chiefs on Instagram on Wednesday.

‘Celebrated entering my next decade of life with my favorite people by my side,’ Kristin wrote as a caption to her post. ‘I already know I’m going to love my 30s!!’

The wife of the 49ers fullback, Kyle Juszczyk, shared of series of photos from her memorable outing with pals and her husband, as one of them shows her holding two big red balloons with ‘Happy Birthday Kristin’ inscribed on each one of them.

Kristin Juszczyk celebrating birthday

Kristin looked elegant in a matching multi-color cover-up and bikini. Among the close friends who went out with her and Kyle were 49ers tight end George Kittle and his wife, Claire, as well as Chicago Bears wideout and punt returner Trent Taylor, who used to play for the 49ers until 2020 after getting drafted by the team in 2017. His wife, Sarah, was also among the festivities.

She did clarify that her birthday was actually last month on her Instagram story: ‘Ok wait I feel like a fraud my birthday was a month ago we just did a trip to celebrate since we all know how that day ended.’

Kristin Juszczyk celebrating birthday

The three NFL couples even hit the club – La Petite Plage in St. Barts – at one point throughout the night.

Kyle even pointed to a sign at their table at the club, which read: ‘Kristin Juice.’

Kristin also shared precious pictures of her and Kyle locking lips in what looks like another night outing on their trip, and another of them enjoying a night swim at one of the French-speaking Caribbean island’s beaches.

Kristin Juszczyk celebrating birthday

Kristin Juszczyk celebrating birthday

The couple married back in 2019.

Kristin’s popularity skyrocketed this year, as her custom game day outfits business for NFL fans as well as fellow wives and girlfriends of athletes went viral.

In January, Kristin’s work appeared all over social media when she gifted Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes custom puffer coats displaying their partners’ – Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes, respectively – jerseys.

Kristin eventually signed a deal with the NFL after her rise to game. The license gives her authorization to use the league’s logo on her brand’s clothing.