Taylor Swift flew into Philadelphia with Travis Kelce and spent time with Jason and Kylie for Easter – but How is There Not One Photo of Taylor Swift in Philadelphia?

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift NFL

Taylor Swift flew into Philly Sunday with Travis Kelce and apparently spent time with Jason and Kylie for Easter.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce arrives in Philly

This is not an April Fools Day Joke. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce flew into Philly airport ie Atlantic Aviation, on Easter morning at about 9AM. They presumably headed to Jason and Kylie’s house in Havertown to spend the day with family.

The “End Game” couple then headed to the Four Seasons Hotel to spend the night (When touring Taylor always stays at the Ritz, but Travis, who was last in town for his brothers retirement announcement, stayed at the Four Season’s), They flew out this morning around 10am.

The final destination today is Hollywood for the IHeart Radio Awards show tonight; their plane touches down around 12:30pm pacific time. Taylor is leading in the nominations. Tonight might be their official Red Carpet debut together. They did appear on the gold carpet at the Gucci after party on Oscar Night, but that was for a private event.

How is there no photo or video of her wandering all over the Delaware Valley? She’s meeting with the first family of Philly and we have no evidence? I mean Hugh E. Dillon has her entire trip itinerary and we got no pictures of her coming off the plane? No video of her getting a Sizzli and blueberry cobbler coffee at the Havertown Wawa? I mean this lady sneezes and there are 100 Taylor Swift accounts on social media posting about it. They were on some remote island in the Bahamas last week and had an entire calendar shoot.

We threw up Jason Kelce riding around in his Tesla Cybertruck the other day and had neighbors sending us pictures of it in his driveway:

Nobody saw a couple of giant tinted out Escalades on the block? No one peeked over the fence during the egg hunt to see a former World Series anthem singer in the backyard? Nothing?

The most famous woman in the world in the most famous relationship in the world is just walking around in Delco and no one had their phone out? This might be the coolest thing to ever happen to Delco next to being the first PA county where you could buy beer in a Wawa and that HBO show they filmed a couple years ago. Send me anything you got.