Taylor Swift Firmly Believes in Travis Kelce, ‘Red Flags’ and All: ‘A true partner’ – I don’t care, I am happier than ever..

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

Despite the occasional naysayers mixing with those who just adore their relationship, Taylor Swift can see a future with Travis Kelce.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

His raging party ways notwithstanding, Swift feels quite secure with the support she gets from Kelce and is happy that the athlete is very comfortable expressing this.

Travis Kelce Proves Himself Throughout Eras Tour
A source tells ET that the singer is “happier than ever and so in love.” during her Eras Tour’s international leg.

“She likes that Travis is so proud of her and that he isn’t afraid to show his love for her publicly,” the source says of Kelce. “She is in a great place and having the best time performing, making music, and feeling free to live her life more openly,” the source adds. “Travis is enjoying being on tour with Taylor and is happy to support her.”

When it comes to their future, the source says that the pop star can totally see it with the athlete.

“Taylor views Travis as a true partner and someone she can have a real future with,” the insider said.

Case in point of how vocal he is of his support, the Super Bowl champion did not shy away in recounting his Australia holiday on his and brother Jason Kelce’s New Heights podcast after returning.

“It’s a wild ride. I will tell you this, Australia did not disappoint. It was amazing over there,” Kelce said.

“There were full-on helicopters just flying around,” he said of the media attention they ended up getting. “They helicoptered us. Well, not us — Taylor. This is all because Taylor’s the biggest and the best thing possible.”

He also has nothing but love for the Aussie Swifties. He said, “The Australians are pretty rowdy, they like to have a good time, I like to have a good time. Taylor is very fond of performing in Australia because the crowds over there and how into it they get, so shout out to Australia for showing up, showing out.”

Kelce then visited Singapore, where he attended Swift’s show and partied with his girlfriend and her bandmates.

Travis Kelce Red Flags

It cannot be denied that as early as last year – just a month or two when their relationship started, people already claimed they can see red flags on Travis Kelce’s behaviors.

In an episode of “The View,” the hosts had gotten quite candid about what they did not like about Kelce and his statements about his relationship with Swift.

One said it’s a problem that he’s not as famous as Swift, and another said it’s alarming that he was already talking about retirement.

But the two have been proving their naysayers wrong so far.