Stay in your lane Tay Tay, Getting laid by a football player doesn’t make you a part of the NFL. You went to some games, that’s it. The fans done with you – Taylor Swift is BOOED by Pat McAfee’s audience while interviewing NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in Detroit – before the host jokes: ‘Get louder and she is gonna COOK you and her Fans will ROAST you!’

Taylor Swift was booed by the live audience of ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ at the NFL Draft in Detroit while he interviewed league commissioner Roger Goodell.

The Pat McAfee Show - Commissioner Goodell live in Detroit

Goodell, who is known for being booed at every NFL Draft, could not even be saved from getting a negative reaction when walking out with Eminem.

Swift being booed by an NFL audience is a new one, as she attended 13 Kansas City Chiefs games last season to watch boyfriend Travis Kelce play.

McAfee was shocked by his audience’s reaction telling them ‘get louder and she is gonna cook you!’

Swift, a 14-time Grammy winner, has become known for writing songs about her exes, with possible references on her recent album, The Tortured Poets Department, to Jason and Travis Kelce as well.

‘(Taylor Swift) has a different kind of influence,’ Goodell said, eliciting the first boos from the crowd. ‘They’re booing Taylor Swift?’

‘You can’t boo, now you’re going to be part of an album!’ McAfee said. ‘Get a little louder, she is gonna cook you!’

McAfee then pivoted to ask Goodell about his interactions with Swift and her fan base tuning into NFL games, which the commissioner gladly endorsed.

Swift began dating Kelce publicly after attending a Chiefs game against the Chicago Bears last September.

Swift has become quick friends with Brittany Mahomes, wife of Kansas City quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

Travis Kelce repaid the favor to Swift by attending dates of her worldwide ‘Eras Tour’ in Singapore, Australia, and Argentina.

NEWS15 mins ago