Pregnant Taylor Swift shows off her Baby Bump

Taylor's Baby Bump

A video from a Taylor Swift Eras Tour concert has gone viral, with social media running wild with the theory that she may be pregnant with Travis Kelce’s child.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift at Coachella

Nothing has been confirmed or denied, but you can judge the video of her alleged “baby bump” for yourself.

The video gained nearly 5 million views on X (formerly Twitter) as Swifties and social media scrollers alike debated – but mostly shut down – the rumor that she could be pregnant.

Even the slightest, unfounded rumor of a possible Kelce-Swift baby was enough to send the internet into a frenzy. With six months still left on her tour and the Kansas City Chiefs tight end far apart from the Midnights singer for the time being, it would throw a wrench into one of America’s most popular celebrity relationships.

Is Taylor Swift pregnant?
She appears in the video in a tight red onesie, one of the signature looks during her international Taylor Swift Eras Tour. Filmed from an unflattering angle, she appears to have a larger bump than normal around her midsection.

“Looks like my wife right now who is 15 weeks,” said one reply on X.

Taylor's Baby Bump

Video causes controversy
Many fans took issue with the way the video framed women’s bodies, not allowing for any other acceptable explanation for a bigger gut besides “she’s pregnant.”

“Or maybe she’s on her period OR gained a little happy relationship weight OR just has a pooch like most women do. Stop assuming women are pregnant just because they have a little belly,” a user vehemently wrote on Threads.

Even the original poster of the video chalked it up to “I thought it was AI, idk.”

While highly unlikely, the first big pregnancy rumor between Travis and Taylor has underlined the fact that fans are still desperate to see what they do next.

NEWS20 mins ago