Patrick Mahomes’ Wife Brittany Happily Captures Heartwarming Family Moments While Advocating for Food Allergy Support after her Son Bronze Severe Health Scare

Patrick and Brittany Mahomes Cute Family Photos

Patrick Mahomes’ Wife Brittany Happily Captures Heartwarming Family Moments as she went on an adventure with family.

Patrick and Brittany Mahomes Cute Family moment

She reveals “Nothing matters more to me than keeping these two safe and healthy 💕 ”

As a mom of two children with food allergies, I stay prepared with a #FoodAllergyGamePlan which includes bringing snacks that are safe for my kids to eat when we’re on the go and extras to share with their friends.

I also feel confident knowing that if there’s an allergic emergency, we have our @auvi_q with us at all times.

Brittany Mahomes packing food allergy medicine

AUVI-q is the only epinephrine auto-injector approved to treat severe allergic reactions for infants and toddlers 16.5 to 33 pounds.

It even has a calm voice that talks you through administering epinephrine in an allergic emergency, and reminds you to call 911! Talk to a pediatrician and visit the link in my bio for more information and resources.

Here are the Pictures: