Patrick Mahomes STRONGLY reacts after been ribbed for his ‘dad bod’ AGAIN as he returns to the Chiefs HQ after three months off – ‘Give me a break!, Dad bod or not, am I not performing well… so Shut up and Get a Life!’

Patrick Mahomes defended his dad bod critism

Patrick Mahomes has returned to the Chiefs’ headquarters for OTAs – and is once again being ribbed by fans for his self-proclaimed ‘dad bod.’

Patrick Mahomes defended his dad bod critism

Mahomes, who won his third Super Bowl with the Chiefs in February, insisted to TIME last month that his ‘dad bod’ was ‘great’ for an NFL quarterback.

Nonetheless, the 28-year-old was the butt of some jokes from Chiefs fans on Tuesday as he arrived at the team’s facility.

‘Bro doesn’t even need to be in shape for a three-peat,’ one wrote under a video of Mahomes on X posted by the Chiefs.

‘Looking a bit tired and out of shape,’ another added. ‘But still better than all QBs, let’s gooo

Another added ‘Dad bod in full flow.’

The quarterback’s physique earned attention in January, when he was seen shirtless in the Chiefs’ locker room following their win over the Ravens in the AFC Championship.

Speaking to TIME about his cravings for snacks and fast food, including Chick-fil-A, Whataburger and Starbursts, Mahomes revisited that photo.

‘I definitely have the dad bod a little bit,’ Mahomes told TIME at first before defending his body shape.

‘I’ll also say I have a great body for a quarterback. You’ve got to have some padding in there to take the hits that we take.’

Mahomes has enjoyed a well-deserved offseason break to this point, as he spent time in Mexico following his Super Bowl win and has also partied in Las Vegas with teammate and friend Travis Kelce.

The quarterback also attended the Miami Grand Prix earlier this month alongside his wife, Brittany, where Kelce was also in attendance

The Chiefs are holding offseason workouts from May 20-22, 28-30, and June 4-7.

Kansas City won a second straight Super Bowl when it defeated the 49ers back in February.