Patrick Mahomes Celebrates his wife Brittany on Mother’s Day in a GRAND Style and Shared 3 Cute and EMOTIONAL Throwback PHOTOS including Brittany’s Pregnancy Photos… Taylor Swift also gave a shoutout to her BFF Brittany, Travis also did as well…

Mahomes Family

Patrick Mahomes has paid tribute to his wife Brittany on Mothers Day as Travis Kelce also gave a shoutout to his teammate’s significant other.

Mahomes Family

On Sunday, the three-time Super Bowl champion shared a snap of his high school sweetheart with their two kids – Sterling, 3, and Bronze, 1 – in white t-shirts and jeans as he captioned his Instagram post, ‘Happy Mothers Day!’ with two white-filled heart emojis.

Kelce commented: ‘Happy Mother’s Day Britt!

Mahomes’ mother, Randi, also wished the mother of her two grandchildren a happy Mother’s Day as she shared a picture of the two of them at her son’s charity gala in Las Vegas from last month. The Chiefs quarterback runs the ’15 and the Mahomies Foundation,’ which aims to improve the lives of underprivileged children.

Brittany also shared a gallery of snaps of her tribe of four in a touching Instagram post on Sunday.

Patrick and Jackson Mahomes Throwback Photos with Mum

‘Being a Mom is the best title I could ever have. I could not have asked for two better babies, raising them with their dad by my side makes every day beautiful. they make life fun & entertaining to say the least,’ she wrote as a lengthy caption to her post on Instagram, adding a face with tears of joy emoji and a white-filled heart.

‘they have brought so much peace and positivity into our life & I wouldn’t change a thing about it. Thank you God for blessing me with this amazing family of mine.

Brittany Mahomes Pregnant

‘And to every mama in my life, Happy Mother’s Day. I have learned something from each of you & am so thankful to have you by my side in this crazy life.’

In the snaps, Brittany and Sterling wore matching white dresses with a floral pattern, with the proud mom opting for a design from Alice + Olivia, while the Mahomes boys also wore matching outfits, wearing beige tops and white bottoms.

The couple kissed their kids in one photo, while Brittany posed with the kids in other shots.

Mahomes also commented on the post with three white-filled heart emojis. He was also tagged in a throwback snap shared by his brother, Jackson, to celebrate Randi as a mother. The two siblings are wearing striped yellow polos with beige shorts.

Mahomes and his wife Brittany met and started dating at Whitehouse High School near Tyler, Texas.

He proposed to her in a suite in Arrowhead Stadium on the same day he received his first Super Bowl championship ring on Sept. 1, 2020.