Kylie Kelce Sweetly Responds to Fan Who Saw Her Out Walking but Didn’t Want to ‘Ruin’ Her ‘Peace’ – I won’t bite

Kylie Kelce

The fan said the mother of three ‘made my day’ with her response.

Beautiful Kylie Kelce

A fan who spotted Kylie Kelce while on a walk but didn’t want to disturb her received a sweet response from the mother of three after posting about the missed interaction on social media.

TikToker @datethefunnygirl_ shared a short video on the social media platform that showed the camera facing her head-on as she walked down a street. She casually glanced to the side before shifting her gaze forward, continuing her walk despite the apparent distraction.

The TikToker provided the context for her video in a text overlay, writing, “When you’re on your morning walk in sic and see Kylie Kelce also on her morning walk but too scared to say hi because you both know that this is your only time of peace and don’t wanna ruin it for her.” She added in her TikTok caption that she wished she would have snapped a photo.

The TikToker tagged her post as being recorded in New Jersey’s Sea Isle City, where Kylie’s husband, former Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce, has hosted an annual fundraiser over the last several years for the Eagles Autism Foundation.

A few hours after the TikToker posted her video, Kylie responded to her directly.

“Oh hello!!! Not me keeping my eyes peeled for you now…. 👀 👀.”

Kylie’s unexpected response appeared to thrill the TikToker, who later told Kylie that the message “made my day!”

In a subsequent video, the TikToker pointed to a close-up screenshot of Kylie’s comment. She praised the “queen” and wrote that the comment “legit made my night.” While she noted that she still hoped to meet Kylie, she reiterated her earlier perspective, writing, “We gotta keep her peace.”

Several people praised the TikToker for not interrupting Kylie’s morning walk.

“I respect you so much for NOT filming her or taking a picture,” one person wrote. “Momma just needs her power walk and you truly left her alone. I don’t know why but it honestly made me emotional lol.”

“I’m sure she would love to say hi but honestly this is such a kind and respectful thing of you to do,” another person wrote.

“You are a good human!” another person cheered. “You both got peace this morning.”