Kylie Kelce Shows Off Her Irish Dancing Skills for St. Patrick’s Day

Jason Kelce enjoyed his St. Patrick's Day at an Irish pub

Kylie and Jason Kelce enjoyed the holiday with a festive celebration and some surprise moves.

Kylie Kelce dancing
Kylie Kelce must have been feeling lucky on St. Patrick’s Day, as she delighted partygoers with a surprise Irish dance performance on Sunday.

Kylie and husband Jason Kelce, the recently retired Philadelphia Eagles center, were decked out in green to celebrate the holiday at Pennsylvania bar and restaurant Media’s Towne House. In one video that is making the rounds on social media, Kylie — whose maiden name is the very Irish McDevitt — appears apprehensive as she stands with a group of dancers. Then, out of nowhere, she joins hands and dances right alongside them without missing a beat.

“As if we didn’t already LOVE Jason Kelce and @kyliekelce…who knew Kylie was also an Irish Dancer?!?!” the McHugh School of Irish Dance shared on Facebook after the event, posting a photo of the dancers posing with Jason and Kylie. “Truly, thank you to both of you!! You made this the best night ever for all of our dancers….and my family too!!!!!”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Barstool Philly (@barstoolphilly)

Media’s Towne House also expressed gratitude for the Philly couple stopping by for some fun, sharing pics of the beloved NFL star enjoying a Guinness and chatting with fans.

“Sláinte and thanks to legendary EAGLE Jason Kelce and family(his wife is a helluva Irish dancer by the way ☘️)for joining us for a few scoops of the black stuff and a few ST. KELCE’S on this day where we all celebrate the wearing of the green!!!,” the restaurant’s official account posted on Instagram. “He was so generous and hospitable with his time for all the adoring fans in attendance.”

Fans were quick to pile on the praise in the comments.

“I think it’s about time that the Kelce family be officially named the Royal Family of Philly,” one commenter suggested, while numerous others echoed the sentiment. Others declared Kylie to be “the queen of Philly” and “a freaking national treasure.”

Even as the couple enjoyed a fun day out, they are still mourning the fresh loss of their Irish Wolfhound, Winnie.

Kylie took to Instagram on Friday to share that their dog had died, with the mother of three paying heartfelt tribute to her beloved pup.

“I lost part of my soul today, but I know she is at peace,” she wrote of Winnie. “I love you, Winn. You will also be my first born child.”

Kylie’s brother-in-law, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, commented on the post, “🥺🥺 You [gave] Winn an amazing life Ky!!”

In addition to Winnie, Kylie and Jason have another Irish Wolfhound named Baloo. The couple are also parents to daughters, Wyatt, 4, Elliotte, 3, and Bennett, 1.