Kylie Kelce demands COMPENSATION after Margate City Mayor Apologizes to her and Husband Jason Kelce for rude ‘drunk’ fan who told them they’ll ‘never be allowed back in this town again’… But her demands will be difficult too SERIOUS.. What did the drunk woman really did to Kylie?

Margate City Mayor Michael Collins apologizes

Margate City Mayor Michael Collins apologized to Kylie and Jason Kelce after their date was nearly ruined by an angry fan demanding a picture.

Kylie Kelce in a confrontation

The former Philadelphia Eagles center and his wife were trying to enjoy an evening at Steve & Cookie’s By The Bay when a fan aggressively pursued them after being denied a picture.

On Wednesday, Mayor Collins joined the Mike and Diane Morning Show on 95.1 WAYV to speak on the unpleasant interaction. He also offered to take care of a make-up date for the Kelces.

‘On behalf of the City of Margate, I’d like to formally apologize to Jason and Kylie Kelce for the experience they had in Margate over the holiday weekend,’ Collins said.

‘As a father with young children, I know, as well as anyone, the importance of a date night with your wife and would like to offer Jason and Kylie an opportunity for a redo date night dinner in Margate on me.’

His statements contradict those of the persistent fan, who told Kylie: ‘I don’t give a f**k who you are, you’ll never be allowed in this town again,’ in the viral video.

‘I can smell the alcohol on your breath, you’re embarrassing yourself,’ Kylie responds while marching forward.

Meanwhile, Jason could be seen loitering in the background as he takes a backseat, letting his wife handle herself and shut down the ‘drunk’ fan.

The short clip does not show how, or at what point, the heated exchange cooled down. However, witnesses reported that the Kelces continued their plans and enjoyed their dinner at the restaurant.

The unpleasantries aside, Jason raved about their overall experience in New Jersey over the long weekend.

‘The shore is fun, it was great to be out there,’ he said on the New Heights podcast.

‘It was the first really big weekend of the year, so all the businesses are back up and running… it’s like you never left.’

While fans praised Kylie for not backing down from a hostile situation, her toughness is no surprise to some.

Amid the virality of the incident, an old clip from New Heights resurfaced – in which the Philadelphia native talked about what she would do if tensions rose in any situation.

‘Well let me just say I am almost six feet tall and I’m not thin,’ Kylie says in the old snippet. ‘I will hold my ground.’

Then, while gesturing to Jason, Kylie bluntly states: ‘That’s mine.’