Kylie Kelce celebrates 6th Wedding anniversary with husband Jason as she shares throwback photo of their special day on Instagram, including adorable picture of beloved dog Winnie as Flower girl and Jason Emotionally Crying – ‘Wish us well Everyone’

Kylie Kelce and Jason Kelce 6 Years Wedding Anniversary

Kylie Kelce is celebrating her sixth wedding anniversary with her husband, Jason, as she also shared a cute shot of her dog as a flower girl from that day on social media.

Kylie Kelce and Jason Kelce 6 Years Wedding Anniversary

On Sunday, April 14, the 32-year-old mom of three logged onto Instagram to show a black-and-white photo of herself and Jason, 36, posing hand-in-hand as bride and groom in professional shots taken during their ceremony on her Story.

The date of their wedding day, ‘4.14.18,’ was used as a caption for Kylie’s original post, which was made a day after she and Jason became newly-weds.

‘Six years since we said ”I do”,’ she wrote in a message over the snap.

A second pic’ on Kylie’s Story shows the couple’s beloved late dog Winnie walking with a garland around her neck at the exchange of vows, which took place outdoors.

Kylie Kelce with dog Winnie

‘… with the cutest flower girl ever,’ Kylie said of Winnie in another caption. The photo was shared after she announced the sad death of her Irish wolfhound, whom Kylie adopted in May 2017, in March.

Kylie and Jason got hitched at the Logan Hotel in Philadelphia, six years ago, two months after Jason became a Super Bowl champion with the Eagles.

The couple share three daughters – Bennett, 11 months, Elliotte, 3, and Wyatt, 4.

Last month, Kylie revealed to PEOPLE that she first felt ‘terrified’ about walking down the aisle in front of guests at her wedding. But, those fears went away as soon as she saw her then-husband-to-be.

Kylie Kelce and Jason Kelce 6 Years Wedding Anniversary

‘I know personally my favorite wedding memory is when I was getting ready to walk down the aisle,’ she recalled. ‘I was terrified not because I was about to get married but because everyone was going to be staring at me.

‘As soon as our wedding planner opened the door and I could see Jason, it was as if all of the worries melted away. So I was like, ”Oh I just have to get to him. I can do that.”’

Kylie also said that her second favorite wedding memory is when she got to sit at her sweetheart table with Jason.

‘It’s really the only time where you get to sit down and sort of catch up with each other because you’re running in opposite directions most of the day,’ she explained to PEOPLE. ‘So we loved sitting down and having dinner just the two of us.’