Kim Kardashian is back AGAIN and REACTS and wants Travis Kelce more after Footage of Travis Kelce saying he choose to MARRY Kim Kardashian over Taylor Swift.. Sends Taylor Serious Message

Travis Kelce and Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift

Footage of Travis Kelce choosing to marry Kim Kardashian in a game of ‘Kiss, Marry, Kill’ has resurfaced online, years before his relationship with the reality star’s nemesis Taylor Swift began.

Travis Kelce old interview

In a 2016 interview with AfterBuzz TV, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end, who looks remarkably different than he does nowadays, is asked who we would peck, say ‘I Do’ to, and murder out of the five women (Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie) in the Kardashian-Jenner clan.

‘Ah man…this is going to sound bad but I don’t even know which one’s which,’ Travis replied at first. ‘Uhm… kill Khloe, marry the…Kylie. No… I don’t know one of them…’

‘The pressure is real,’ said the interviewer – Kristina Zias – in response. ‘This is easy…’

Travis Kelce Kiss Kill marry

‘The younger one, kiss. The older one marry,’ Travis clarified to the TV host before she confirmed his choice of marrying Kanye West’s ex-wife, kissing Kylie and killing Khloe. ‘Yes,’ he said, once and for all.

Coincidentally, Taylor’s bitter feud with Kim started eight years ago, which is when Travis spoke to AfterBuzz TV.

His girlfriend claimed late last year that her ongoing dispute with Kim ‘took her down psychologically’ and forced her into hiding before branding the American socialite and her ex-husband Kanye ‘trash.’

Taylor Swift

Taylor and Kim’s feud stems from 2016 when Kim released a recorded phone call claiming that Taylor gave consent for Kanye to pen a vulgar lyric about her on his famous track, ‘Stronger.’

‘I made that b**** famous,’ he says, referring in the lyrics to a ‘Taylor’ who is clearly Swift and saying he might still sleep with her.

Since then both stars have made various jibes and references to the row, with Taylor particularly taking aim in her 2017 album Reputation.

The singer was also overshadowed by Kanye’s rant at the 2009 VMAs, when he said that in his opinion, Beyoncé was more deserving of winning the Best Female Video award than Taylor, although the pair made up when Taylor proudly supported Kanye at the same event in 2015.

Footage of Travis claiming that he would marry Kim comes after he also said in the same interview that he would choose to wed Katy Perry instead of Taylor.

Katy along with Travis was on tour with Taylor in Australia, earlier this month.

It’s no secret that Katy and Taylor once had a rather nasty fall out, with the latter even attributing her 2015 hit Bad Blood to their dispute. It all started when Katy apparently tried to hire a bunch of Taylor’s backup dancers and ‘sabotage an entire arena tour.’

However, the two former frenemies appear to have put their feud behind them as Katy was seen dancing along to the 1989 hit Friday.