Jason Kelce’s wife Kylie marks daughter Bennett’s first birthday with an adorable celebratory Instagram post… and shares beautiful and cute pictures with 400k likes on Instagram

Kylie Kelce and daughter Bennie

Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce’s wife Kylie celebrated their youngest daughter Bennett’s first birthday with an Instagram post on Sunday.

Jason and Kylie Kelce Home

The Kelce’s youngest of three daughters, who they call ‘Bennie’, turned 1 on Friday, as was born weeks after Jason Kelce played in last year’s Super Bowl, with a incredibly-pregnant Kylie traveling to the game.

Around two weeks before Bennett’s birth, Kylie watched as brother-in-law Travis Kelce, several months before the tight end’s relationship with Taylor Swift began, win a Super Bowl over her husband’s team.

Jason and Kylie Kelce's daughter Bennie

In the Instagram post dedicated to Bennett, the youngest Kelce is wearing a Cincinnati Bearcats sweatshirt, paying tribute to where her father and uncle played college football.

The post has well over 400,000 likes as of Monday morning.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kylie (McDevitt) Kelce (@kykelce)

‘Bennie turned 1 on Friday,’ Kylie said in the post’s caption. ‘She is a content, curious, climber that is now getting involved in everything her older sisters are doing. Wish us luck… she’s getting faster everyday.’

A few familiar names commented their congratulations on the milestone.

Jason and Kylie Kelce's daughter Bennie

‘BABY BENNIE,’ the official account for the ‘New Heights’ podcast said.

‘Benny at spring training this year,’ Keleigh Teller, a close friend of Swift’s posted.

Jason and Kylie Kelce's daughter Bennie

Jason Kelce is a true girl dad, with also with daughters Wyatt, 4, and Elliotte, 2. Wyatt’s fifth birthday is coming up next month.

He has yet to comment on his football future after the end of the Eagles season last month.

The 36-year-old Kelce has been surrounded by rampant retirement rumors since that January 15 loss.

Kelce could get into broadcasting if he does not go back to the NFL.