Jason Kelce’s GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT as a football player has been Lost FOREVER in a pool full of chili: Fans Seriously BLASTS and ROAST him for ‘Carelessness’: Travis also called him a ‘f***ing imbecile.

Jason Kelce LOST his Super Bowl ring at New Heights live and fears 'it is in a landfill site in Cincinnati

Jason Kelce has revealed he lost Super Bowl ring at his and brother Travis’ New Heights live show last week.

The Kelce brothers staged a live episode of their hit podcast last Thursday at the University of Cincinnati, where members of the audience even had the chance to get involved with some games on the night.

One of those games saw fans dive into two pools filled with chili in an attempt to retrieve a pair of Super Bowl rings, one of which was a replica.

The other, meanwhile, was the actual ring Jason got his hands on after winning Super Bowl LII with the Philadelphia Eagles back in 2018.

‘This game existed because I continually lose my Super Bowl ring,’ the former Eagles center said on the latest episode of New Heights. ‘And I don’t even know if Travis still knows this, but I legitimately lost my Super Bowl ring in this event.

‘They could not find it. We have still yet to find it, all of this stuff has been thrown away. So I think we can safely assume that my Super Bowl ring is now in a landfill some place in the Cincinnati Tri area.

‘I didn’t think that would happen.’

‘I didn’t think that would happen.’

Kelce played in two Super Bowls in his iconic 13-year career with the Eagles, helping Philadelphia win its third championship with a win over the New England Patriots in 2018.

Five years later he returned to the NFL’s biggest stage, only to suffer defeat against brother Travis and the Chiefs.

At the end of his 13th season in Philadelphia, Kelce recently announced his retirement from football in an emotional press conference.