Jason Kelce STORNGLY DEFENDS Wife Kylie after Fans BLASTS her for saying she hates been called “WAG” – “You-all just need to get a life and stop hating.. it’s her choice not yours..”

Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce

The mother-of-three, who has been married to the NFL veteran since 2018, explained why she’s not a fan of the title, which has become a popular term to refer to the wives and girlfriends of professional athletes.

Jason Kelce and Wife on New Heights

Kylie Kelce, the wife of Philadelphia Eagles star Jason Kelce, has revealed that she does not like to be referred to as a WAG.

In a resurfaced episode of New Heights podcast – which her husband films with his brother Travis Kelce – Kylie claimed she doesn’t feel the term fits her due to its stereotype.

Her brother-in-law, Kansas City Chiefs star Travis: ‘How does it feel to be referred to as a WAG?’

Kylie didn’t waste any time with her answer, cutting straight to the chase by responding, ‘I don’t like it.’

Both Jason and Travis pressed her on her response, simultaneously asking her, ‘Why not?’

‘Because I think, for the most part, there’s a stereotype of WAGs that I would not–’ she began before her husband and the tight end interrupted by asking, ‘What’s that? What’s the stereotype of a WAG?’

‘That everything is designer,’ Kylie remarked, met with gasps from the podcast hosts. ‘You don’t like designer stuff? Jalen [Hurts] got me a Louis Vuitton bag, it’s really nice,’ Jason joked, trolling his wife, while Travis chimed in, ‘What’s wrong with designers?’

But Kylie pressed on, ignoring their banter, by explaining: ‘That they are with their significant others for reasons other than that they truly love them—honestly, that’s the part that deeply bothers me.’

Kylie and Jason infamously met on the dating app, Tinder, back in 2015, however, the NFL star didn’t make the best first impression.

The former Super Bowl winner has previously admitted that he fell asleep at the bar and had to be carried home by teammate Beau Allen.

After the poor first date, Jason called her the next day and asked if he could get a second chance. Kylie agreed, saying that he ‘did much better’ the second time around.

The couple share three daughters, Wyatt, 4, Elliotte, 2, and Bennett, 1, who they welcomed shortly after last year’s Super Bowl.

Kylie recently attended her first-ever fashion show after leaving husband Jason behind to fly to Milan.

Kylie took her seat at the show for Alberta Ferretti’s fall and winter 2024 line during Milan fashion week.

She walked the red carpet wearing a silver velvet suit made by the Italian designer and paired it with a white shirt underneath.

Kylie shared pictures of her evening on social media and posted one next to Neiman Marcus vice president Jodi Kahn.