Jason Kelce gave his full opinion on Harrison Butker’s Controversial speech unlike his brother Travis that was ‘Neutral’, but his RESPONSE received BACKLASH… ‘Your wife is a homemaker. But you can’t support butker. And your wife is a homemaker whose home is a mess. Sorry but it is dirty and messy on television….’ – See the complete Jason’s Kelce’s response and the BACKLASH response he received

Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce and Harrison Butker

Jason Kelce clarified his previous comments about Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s controversial commencement speech and why he doesn’t consider his wife Kylie Kelce a homemaker.

Travis and Jason Kelce New Heights

Jason Kelce is setting the record straight.

Days after publicly disagreeing with Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s controversial commencement speech, the former Philadelphia Eagles center replied to online critics who believed he was a hypocrite since they considered his wife, Kylie Kelce, a homemaker.

‘Responding to this, because I have seen a number of people say it. I don’t think of Kylie as a homemaker, I think of her as my wife. I think of her as a mother. She has an occupation, as do I, and we keep our house the best we can. Our marriage is a partnership, we are equals who are figuring it out on the daily. The only expectation is that we love each other, support one another, and are committed to our family, that comes first. We both raise our kids, we both work, We both keep our home. It is both our faults it is messy, but such is life with 3 young children, busy schedules, and neither of us being neat freaks. She also makes a mean sandwhich.’

‘If being a homemaker, works for some, and that’s what they want, then hell yea, that’s awesome, more power to you. I want to be clear, I’m not downplaying that at all, but that is not our family dynamic.’

A response from Twitter says

‘Your wife is a homemaker. But you can’t support butker. And your wife is a homemaker whose home is a mess. Sorry but it is dirty and messy on television. Seems you’re a bit hypocritical. Y’all are going to be left with nothing but swifties. You just ruined your gig. It’s a shame.’