Jason and Travis Kelce tease new cereal commercial after visiting Lucky Charm headquarters: ‘That s*** is like crack’

Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce

Jason and Travis Kelce gave fans a behind-the-scenes look at their upcoming cereal campaign.

Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce

The New Heights co-hosts revealed they jetted to California to film a new commercial.

‘We were both in LA and we were working on something special with General Mills,’ Jason said on Wednesday’s episode of the podcast.

We didn’t plan to release this but some pictures got leaked. We can’t tell you exactly what’s happening but I guess here are the pictures that got leaked,’ he added, as a series of images flashed on the screen.

The pair both rocked white tees, which read ‘cereal training camp,’ along with black shorts and white striped socks.

The retired Philadelphia Eagles player was also photographed in a foam pit being tackled by two young children, before the pair posed with the Lucky Charms mascot.

‘Yeah we got a bunch of cereal on our hands so expect some really fun stuff,’ Travis said.

‘This is like full circle for us. We were watching General Mills cereal commercials growing up so this is pretty cool.’

Jason added, ‘I haven’t eaten that much cereal in such a long time,’ before the Kansas City Chiefs star chimed in, ‘and I loved every f***ing bite. Dude that s*** is like crack. I get why I used to go through an entire box.’

The future hall of fame center added, ‘It was unbelievable. I can’t wait to see what this looks like.’

Elsewhere in the episode, the three-time Super Bowl champ gave listeners some more details on his recent visit to the White House.

Travis admitted he could ‘feel the tasers aimed at him’ when he stepped up to the podium after being warned not to by Secret Service agents.

He and his team celebrated their back-to-back Super Bowl titles in the national’s capital, where President Joe Biden made remarks about their success, along with the tragedy of the Chiefs’ Super Bowl parade that ended with the death of one woman and injuries to 22 others.

After he gave his speech, the President joked: ‘I’d have Travis come up here but God only knows what he’d say,’ before inviting him up to the mic.

My fellow Americans, it’s nice to see you all again,’ Kelce joked briefly – a flashback to the year prior when he tried taking the mic at the event.