Gracie Abrams is dishing about what Travis Kelce told her before taking the stage at Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour stop in London… ‘Travis was really hilarious anxious and was afraid of…’

Gracie Abrams is dishing about what Travis Kelce told her before taking the stage at Taylor Swift's Eras Tour stop in London.

Gracie Abrams is dishing about what Travis Kelce told her before taking the stage at Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour stop in London.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift on Stage at Eras Tour

During Swift’s third night of the Eras Tour at Wembley Stadium in June, Abrams and Kelce joined Swift on stage at different parts of the show. Kelce surprised fans when he appeared on stage during the introduction to Swift’s performance of “I Can Do It With A Broken Heart.” Abrams performed her new song, “Us,” on stage with Swift during her surprise songs set.

Appearing on “The Morning Mash Up” on SiriusXM Hits 1 on Tuesday, Abrams shared how it all came together.

“Before we both went on, we were in the tent and he was like, he went on right before I did — like I think two songs or something,” Abrams said. “He’s like, ‘I’ll mess up so you look really good.'”

Not only did Kelce get cheers from the audience when he appeared on stage in a full tuxedo, he also participated in Swift’s fun act during her “Tortured Poets Department” set.

Being part of Swift’s tour has been meaningful for Abrams, who opened for Swift last year during several stops of the Eras Tour in North America and will join her during her last tour dates later this year in Canada.

“I can’t imagine that tour not existing,” Abrams said. “When she said the other night at one of her shows, ‘Oh, this tour will end in December.’ I was like, ‘Man.’ I’ve never even considered the fact that that will happen. I’m so excited for everyone to get to hopefully rest and all that, but I’m gonna miss it like crazy.”

Swift and Abrams have become close friends over the years. Not only did Abrams open for her at the Eras Tour, Swift also co-wrote the song, “Us,” which is on Abrams’ latest album, “The Secret of Us.”

“It was the best time. It was super spontaneous, and so that part just made it, you know, ten times more fun and also less stressful,” Abrams said. “I think if I had ever known going into any day of my life that like, ‘Oh, we’re gonna sit down and write together,’ I would probably clam up or something, get freaked, just you know, solely because I have admired her writing the most for my entire life.”

“But she was talking about it at Wembley that, she said this thing that I’ve not ever articulated before but is real that when you get to write with someone, you kind of see the whole thing,” she continued. “You see the full picture of who they are, and she is, her enthusiasm and her passion that is associated with every single lyric is really like, has set the bar extra, extra high for me now having been able to experience it firsthand.’

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Wrap Arms Around Each Other During Night 2 of Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen, while Travis was seen comforting crying Taylor: “She’s missing him already”

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift fans mourn Travis Kelce’s last EVER Eras Tour appearance ahead of new NFL Season and also the answer fans have been waiting for on the Engagement rumors

Kate Middleton and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle suffer Big Blow after Kate Middleton’s Shocking Appearance: Meghan React after Kate steals her Spotlight from a Show…. Read More

Simone BIles

Was Simone Biles Really AXED from Olympics after being Caught Drinking at Training Camp a Week Before the Start of Paris 2024? – Truth Revealed!

Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson has been GRILLED after making a Surprise Personal Hygiene Confession: “I don’t wear and use any…”

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck FINALLY Breaks Silence on Divorce Rumors: “It has been Finalized and we are no…”

Ben Affleck and Violet and Jennifer Lopez

Ben Affleck gives his daughter Violet a HARSH Warning about his Wife Jennifer Lopez amid divorce tension.. “Stop!”

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

All you need to know about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Inspired Kansas City Chiefs-themed Hallmark Christmas movie: Plus, a Shocking New Twist!

Travis and Taylor Together

Inside Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s $50K-Per-Night Hotel Suite During Eras Tour in Germany: A Glimpse at the Local Dish They’ve Been Enjoying

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Watch as Taylor Swift Carries her boyfriend Travis Kelce’s arm to wrap around her as they exit the Night 2 of The Eras Tour Gelsenkirchen: “She misses him already and looks like she’s crying… and Travis was comforting her”

Travis Kelce is Tired
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce is TIRED of attending his girlfriend Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Shows, Recent Video of the Chiefs Star Shows how UNHAPPY, BORED and FRUSTRATED he looks as Fans takes Video of him during the Show: “Karma is the guy that is Tired!”

Caitlin Clark Attitude
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Catlin Clark is getting ‘KICKED OUT’ of Indiana Fever Team after her Recent BAD ATTITUDE at the recent Indiana Fever VS Dallas Wings Game, Watch Video of the Incident that caused this decision: As she slams her water bottle on the floor in front of teammate, and her negative remark during the last Timeout… Is this a bad attitude by Caitlin Clark?