Fans BLASTS and ROAST Brittany Mahomes for OVER-EXAGGERATING her Back-Injury from taking care of her two children – ‘stay off social media. No one will miss you, and you don’t need it either’

Brittany Mahomes broke her back from taking care of her kids

Patrick Mahomes isn’t the only member of his family looking to recuperate over the offseason.

Brittany Mahomes broke her back from taking care of her kids

His wife and former high school sweetheart Brittany revealed Wednesday that she’s suffering from a fractured back, which she linked to being the mother of two children: Three-year-old Sterling and one-year-old Bronze.

‘Just your daily reminder: Once you have kids please take care of your pelvic floor,’ Brittany posted on Instagram. ‘Seriously. From: A girl with a fractured back.’

Pelvic floors can be weakened during pregnancy and childbirth. And when they are compromised, women can suffer from a lack of lower-back support, which can lead to other issues.

Brittany Mahomes broke her back from taking care of her kids

The 28-year-old former high school soccer star posted the message alongside a selfie. And although she didn’t share her whereabouts, Brittany was spotted Wednesday arriving at an airport in Mexico, where she and her family are expected to relax for a few days.

‘… vacaying with my homies will maybe make [my back] better?’ Brittany wrote in another post.

The Mahomes family has been busy over the last month.

First Patrick’s Chiefs won their second consecutive Super Bowl, beating the San Francisco 49ers in overtime at Las Vegas’ Allegiant Stadium.

Patrick Mahomes is seen carrying his daughter Sterling Skye after the family arrived in Mexico

The following day, Patrick and the family flew to Disneyland for the customary Super Bowl MVP visit.

‘The day after the Super Bowl Win, grind for mom and dad, best time ever for [children] Sterling and Bronze,’ read a caption from Brittany posted weeks after the visit.

Brittany added that she ‘would do it over and over again, so same time next year Dad??’

Fans Comment on Brittany Mahomes Back Injury