DISTURBED Travis Kelce left a Worried message to Taylor Swift on her way to Sydney “delayed” after learning Four people STRUCKED by lightning with Massive Storms “Stay safe sweetie…”

Travis Kelce almost Crying

Four people have been struck by lightning near the Sydney Opera House as wild storms cause a mass blackout and delay Taylor Swift’s private jet.

Taylor Swift at Australian Concert

More than 13,000 homes in the city’s northern beaches lost power just before 1pm on Monday as heavy rain, strong winds and lightning lashed the city.

Four people were rushed to hospital after being injured by lightning strikes while sitting underneath a tree near the Botanic Gardens at about 12.45pm.

A man in his late teens and a woman in her 20s have been taken to the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.

A man and woman aged in their 30s have been taken to St Vincent’s Hospital.

Sydney

It comes as a private plane belonging to pop superstar Taylor Swift was delayed by up to 30 minutes on its journey from Melbourne to Sydney.

Swift and her team departed Melbourne at about midday on Monday ahead of her next four-day run of shows in her Eras Tour.

After landing, she is expected to join a convoy of cars where she is expected to be taken to a penthouse at Crown in Barangaroo.

The pop superstar, 34, will perform four shows in Sydney from Friday before she heads off to Singapore.

The Bureau of Meteorology issued a severe weather warning for severe thunderstorms and heavy rain across much of the state.

Residents in Fairlight, Manly, Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Seaforth, Manly Vale, Killarney Heights and Mosman were plunged into darkness on Monday.

Power is expected to be returned by 3pm on Monday, Ausgrid said.

More to come.