Check out BEAUTIFUL Pictures as Patrick Mahomes and wife Brittany turn on the style as the couple get glammed up for a friend’s wedding during NFL offseason: ‘The best time celebrating’ – For once she doesn’t look like an 80’s prom queen.

Patrick and Brittany Mahomes showed off their outfits they wore to the wedding of a friend

Patrick Mahomes and his better half, Brittany, were seen all dressed up for a friend’s wedding in an Instagram post on Saturday.

The couple snapped pics with what appeared to be the wedding party in their ceremony attire

Brittany showed off images of the two all glammed up with ceremony and post ceremony looks.

Mrs. Mahomes wore a red satin dress with gold stiletto heels and jewelry to match her ensemble.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs QB went all-black with his suit and bow-tie – alongside some black dress shoes and Oakley sunglasses.

They then appeared in a pic alongside what appeared to be the wedding party before changing for the evening’s events.

They also took some pics for the post-ceremony affair, where they wore more casual looks

For the post-ceremony affair, the two Mahomes’ went with a more casual look.

Patrick was seen in a black polo shirt and grey jeans – while Brittany went with a bright yellow dress.

‘Was the best time celebrating the McDaniel’s, ‘ Brittany captioned the post.

Patrick has been spending time recovering from a long NFL season – one that ended with the quarterback guiding the Kansas City Chiefs to a Super Bowl crown.