‘Any other thing will have to wait for 5 Years or more’ – Travis Kelce Says He Isn’t Retiring for a Long Time even ‘breeding’ will have to wait: ‘I Just Love Playing This Game’ – Travis discussed the future of his career with his brother Jason in a new episode of their ‘New Heights’ podcast

Travis Kelce playing football

The Kansas City Chiefs tight end discussed the future of his career with his brother Jason in a new episode of their ‘New Heights’ podcast

Travis Kelce on New Heights

Travis Kelce has a good idea about how he’ll know it’s time to hang his cleats.

On Wednesday, June 19, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end, 34, and his brother, newly retired Philadelphia Eagles star Jason Kelce, discussed the “R word” on their New Heights podcast.

The topic came up with a mention of Travis’ teammate, defensive tackle and “friend of the show,” Chris Jones.

After winning the Super Bowl in February, which helped to secure his contract, Jason, 36, said Jones, 29, was asked about retirement.

“He was also asked about retirement, and he said, ‘Once you begin thinking about things like that, you get in to feed the mind, those types of thoughts.’ He said, ‘I don’t even wanna take my mind to go that far to the R word. We’ve got more years,’ ” Jason said.

Thinking on Jones’ quotes, Jason quipped, “I don’t know though. Travis is pretty f—– old.”

Travis said the thought doesn’t cross his mind unless he’s asked about it, but his newly retired big brother insisted that “you think about it sometimes during really hard times of your body.”

Still, the 34-year-old assured his sibling that he’s not considering leaving his pro football career just yet.

“It’s a thought that’s like, I love playing this game at the highest level possible. And I love playing at it at a level where I know I can have a bunch of success. I know I can still go out there and mow down dudes in the end zone. I know I can go out there and catch a flat route and turn it into a 15-, 20-yard game and make a few guys miss,” Travis said.

“The moment that I can’t do that, I think that’s when I’m just gonna be like, ‘Alright. What am I doing this for?’ ” he explained.

The NFL talent shared that he still gets a rush out of the sport.

“I get excitement out of catching a ball, splitting a bunch of defenders, and getting a huge first down when nobody expected me to do it. You know? Or I scored a huge touchdown in a playoff game, in the Q4 when the team needed it the most.”

Meanwhile, Jason confessed that he decided to step away from the football field because he felt he could not “execute [plays] the way I wanted to.”

Elsewhere in their conversation, the brothers addressed the Chiefs Super Bowl LVIII championship ring typo after the team was gifted the jewelry at a June 13 ring ceremony at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City.

“I think it makes it more unique. Like, ‘Oh, yeah, we made it really detailed, and, oops, we screwed up,'” Travis told his brother, adding that it “makes it more exclusive.”

Travis Kelce is Tired

Travis Kelce is TIRED of attending his girlfriend Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Shows, Recent Video of the Chiefs Star Shows how UNHAPPY, BORED and FRUSTRATED he looks as Fans takes Video of him during the Show: “Karma is the guy that is Tired!”

Caitlin Clark Attitude

Catlin Clark is getting ‘KICKED OUT’ of Indiana Fever Team after her Recent BAD ATTITUDE at the recent Indiana Fever VS Dallas Wings Game, Watch Video of the Incident that caused this decision: As she slams her water bottle on the floor in front of teammate, and her negative remark during the last Timeout… Is this a bad attitude by Caitlin Clark?

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale SLAMS haters with hot swim-suit but faces Backlash later

King Charles and Queen Camilla

King Charles’ birthday gift for Queen Camilla’s 77th Revealed!

Queen Camilla and King Charles

Queen Camilla Turns 77! And She demands from King Charles for Prince Andrew’s property worth £50,000,000 as a Birthday gift after repairs and renovations on the property: “I deserve more than this and I need to be Celebrated because…”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton

Meghan Markle’s Hollywood Circle have Crumbled and Fell Apart, and She’s now using her Royal Family Connections to get into Hollywood, And the Royal is who she swore never to relate to because of previous…

Keanu Reeves and Girlfriend

Keanu Reeves and girlfriend Alexandra Grant Shockingly SPLIT after making rare joint appearance at motorcycle race in Germany… Read More

Adele Crying

Adele leaves fans confused after announcing she’s Retiring from music because of… Read More

Shannon Doherty

Shannen Doherty last images before her death Revealed, and we are heartbroken… “She desperately wanted to live”

Jason's ex-teammate Johnson interview

Breaking News: Jason Kelce is returning to play for the Philadelphia Eagles this Season! – This Shocking Reveal came after Jason’s ex-teammate makes shocking revelation about Jason leaving something important to him behind…

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon BOTH score nominations for The Morning Show – as they go head-to-head in fiercely competitive category

Travis at the Eras Tour

Travis Kelce DITCHES Chiefs Training Camp and has been SPOTTED at the Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen to Support his Girlfriend Taylor Swift: “He’s looking so Handsome”, “The things you sacrifice for love…” – See Clear Photos and Clips