Angel Reese’s stunned response as Megan Thee Stallion compares herself to the WNBA star in viral clip from Shannon Sharpe interview

Angel Reese and Megan Thee Stallion

Angel Reese gushed over a viral comment that rapper Megan Thee Stallion made in reference to her basketball prowess.

Angel Reese and Megan Thee Stallion

In a recent appearance on Shannon Sharpe’s Club Shay Shay podcast, Megan revealed that she compares herself to the WNBA star when shooting hoops at her recording studio.

Reposting the clip of Megan’s viral statement, the Chicago Sky rookie wrote: ‘My stallion sister said what she saidddd.’

Reese also added a crying emoji and two hearts emoji next to her reaction.

During her episode, Megan shared how she is more than a rapper and has a knack for hoops. She then revealed likening herself to Reese, which got a hilarious reaction from Sharpe.

‘I got a basketball goal at the studio I record at,’ the rapper said. ‘It’s, like, a goal in the back. Sometimes I just go back there and I be, like, just messing around.

‘This is so random but I be thinking I’m really Angel Reese when I be back there,’ she continued.

‘Oh come on,’ Sharpe exclaimed, smiling.

‘I do,’ Megan continued. ‘I’ll be back there and I just play around until I figure out exactly what I want to say.’

Reese is coming off a 10-point and 16-rebound performance in a loss to the Minnesota Lynx on Sunday.

Despite the result, the former LSU star set a WNBA record for getting her 10th consecutive double-double. With her efforts, Reese broke the standard set by Candace Parker in 2015 for the longest double-double streak in the league.

She previously broke the record for most consecutive double-doubles by a rookie. Reese achieved the feat by collecting 16 points and a whopping 18 boards in a win over the Dallas Wings on June 20.

Reese is averaging an impressive 13.3 points, 11.4 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game as the Sky hold a 6-11 record nearly halfway through the regular season.

Travis Kelce is Tired
CELEBRITY29 mins ago

Travis Kelce is TIRED of attending his girlfriend Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Shows, Recent Video of the Chiefs Star Shows how UNHAPPY, BORED and FRUSTRATED he looks as Fans takes Video of him during the Show: “Karma is the guy that is Tired!”

Caitlin Clark Attitude

Catlin Clark is getting ‘KICKED OUT’ of Indiana Fever Team after her Recent BAD ATTITUDE at the recent Indiana Fever VS Dallas Wings Game, Watch Video of the Incident that caused this decision: As she slams her water bottle on the floor in front of teammate, and her negative remark during the last Timeout… Is this a bad attitude by Caitlin Clark?

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale SLAMS haters with hot swim-suit but faces Backlash later

King Charles and Queen Camilla

King Charles’ birthday gift for Queen Camilla’s 77th Revealed!

Queen Camilla and King Charles

Queen Camilla Turns 77! And She demands from King Charles for Prince Andrew’s property worth £50,000,000 as a Birthday gift after repairs and renovations on the property: “I deserve more than this and I need to be Celebrated because…”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton

Meghan Markle’s Hollywood Circle have Crumbled and Fell Apart, and She’s now using her Royal Family Connections to get into Hollywood, And the Royal is who she swore never to relate to because of previous…

Keanu Reeves and Girlfriend

Keanu Reeves and girlfriend Alexandra Grant Shockingly SPLIT after making rare joint appearance at motorcycle race in Germany… Read More

Adele Crying

Adele leaves fans confused after announcing she’s Retiring from music because of… Read More

Shannon Doherty

Shannen Doherty last images before her death Revealed, and we are heartbroken… “She desperately wanted to live”

Jason's ex-teammate Johnson interview

Breaking News: Jason Kelce is returning to play for the Philadelphia Eagles this Season! – This Shocking Reveal came after Jason’s ex-teammate makes shocking revelation about Jason leaving something important to him behind…

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon BOTH score nominations for The Morning Show – as they go head-to-head in fiercely competitive category

Travis at the Eras Tour

Travis Kelce DITCHES Chiefs Training Camp and has been SPOTTED at the Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen to Support his Girlfriend Taylor Swift: “He’s looking so Handsome”, “The things you sacrifice for love…” – See Clear Photos and Clips