After Taylor Swift WARNED him about it, Travis Kelce teams up with Livvy Dunne for Accelerator Energy shoot as Chiefs star admits he is ‘living the dream’ amid Taylor Swift romance and Super Bowl glory

Travis Kelce

Travis Kelce has joined forces with TikTok sensation Olivia Dunne as part of a campaign to promote Accelerator’s Active Energy drink.

Travis Kelce

During an interview on Good Morning America, Kelce revealed that he had ‘got Livvy Dunne in the building’ to shoot advertisements for the energy drink brand, which he became an investor in last year along with brother Jason and Yankees star Aaron Judge.

Dunne, the LSU gymnastics sensation who boasts eight million followers on TikTok, also joined Accelerator’s A-list roster of athletes in 2023, and this week she teamed up with Kelce to promote it.

Travis Kelce

Travis said about her on GMA: ‘Absolutely just an awesome person, she’s down there making Accelerator look amazing.’

His investment in Accelerator is just one of Kelce’s many business ventures, with the Kansas City Chiefs superstar riding the wave of his high-profile romance with Taylor Swift.

After his fame skyrocketed in the previous NFL season, he then went and put the cherry on top of a remarkable year by helping the Chiefs win a second straight Super Bowl in February.

‘I feel like I’m on top of the mountain even after winning the Super Bowl and having the offseason that I’m having,’ he gushed. ‘Living the dream baby.’

Kelce is also in the process of filming Ryan Murphy’s new FX horror series ‘Grotesquerie’ after being cast a role in the show alongside American actress and television host Niecy Nash.

The NFL tight end is giving Hollywood a go while Swift continues on the European leg of her Eras Tour, and he admits getting into character has proved a tough task at times.

When asked if he can now be considered an actor, Kelce said: ‘I guess you could say that. I’ve been on a few shows before. I’ve only played myself in those shows though.

‘It’s definitely different trying to portray a character and trying to find the emotions and everything and the understanding of a script and a scene.

‘It’s a challenge. I feel like an amateur right now, but I’m coachable. That’s one thing I know from being in sports, I’m a coachable guy.’

Despite already being one of the greatest tight ends in NFL history, Kelce has been thrust into a new level of spotlight amid his relationship with Swift – the most famous artist on the planet right now.

So how has he been able to cope with the increased attention that comes with dating the world’s biggest pop star?

‘When you have good family and friends around you, it makes that aspect of life very easier,’ he revealed.

‘I’ve always been a grounded guy, it might not come off like that when I’m playing football, but off the field I just want to be a genuine person

‘I try not to get too fat down the road, because you just don’t know what opportunities are going to present themselves.’

Taylor Swift watching Ring Ceremony from Afar

Taylor Swift Went Out of Her Way to Publicly Support Travis Kelce at His Super Bowl Ring Ceremony

Taylor Swift holding drink

Taylor Swift Hits Back at Critics About Her Public Drinking Habits: “What I Do With My Life Is Nobody’s Business,” I’m A Grown Woman And I Have every right to enjoy a night out with friends without being judged or criticized by a bunch of losers hiding behind their keyboards.”

Taylor Swift and Sabrina Carpenters and Kim Kardashian

Sabrina Carpenter Breaks Silence after fans ROASTED and CRITICIZED her for Supporting Kim Kardashian on her Skims Campaign, given Kim’s turbulent history with Taylor – ‘I had no other Choice because of..’

Travis Kelce is more FAMOUS than Taylor Swift! – Yes, you read right. Taylor can’t even compare to Travis.. Here’s Why… And Who do you think is more Famous?

Author Anne-Marie Meyer dedicates book to Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift who inspired her storybook which has now became a bestseller and selling MASSIVELY, A-List Celebrities have also ordered the book Kim Kardashian, Sabrina Carpenters, Blake Lively and more…. including Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift at Eras Tour in Cardiff

Watch Viral Moment Taylor Swift was left speechless when someone unexpected makes a surprise appearance in the Eras Tour crowd in Cardiff – The moment they told Taylor he was in the Crowd…. 🥺💖✨

Travis Kelce at a Bar in Nashville

Travis Kelce was SPOTTED Watching his Popstar Girlfriend Taylor Swift Eras Tour in Cardiff as he Stops by Morgan Wallen’s Bar in Nashville Tennessee, while visiting Music City for Tight End University.

Travis Kelce received a Taylor Swift ‘Splash It Off’ duck toy from a fan

Watch as Travis Kelce receive a Taylor Swift ‘Splash It Off’ duck toy from a fan, and what Travis Kelce gave to the fan in return MELTS lots of Fans and Swifties Heart

Exclusive : Joe Alwyn has broken his silence over his shock split from Taylor Swift after six years of dating for the first time…

Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt and his wife and Taylor Swift

Exclusive : Kansas City owner Clark Hunt said Taylor Swift is ‘part of the Chiefs Kingdom as pop star prepares for another season of supporting boyfriend Travis Kelce…

Travis Kelce Taking Pictures with Swifties

Swifties have given Travis Kelce a very ODD New Name after he made Fans Swoon when he Pauses to Take Photos With a Whole Group of Young Taylor Swift Fans – And he has been CALLED…

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift in Cardiff

Why Travis Kelce will MISS Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Show in Cardiff and also ‘coded post’ which hints at Travis Kelce already in Cardiff